“Very satisfied”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of MI Casa su Casa

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

feleciabr...
Memphis, Tennessee
“Very satisfied”
Reviewed 1 week ago for a stay in June 2018

I really enjoyed myself. The place was awesome. Close to everything and the beach was right across the street. Good restaurants and grocery shopping nearby. My family had a blast. We will come back.

Jun 11, 2018
I'm so happy that you enjoyed my condo and your vacation. It's reviews like this that drive me in this business. Making memories is priceless. Thank you again for choosing my condo.
Charlotte...
Crawford, United States
“Awesome”
Reviewed 2 weeks ago for a stay in May 2018

We absolutely loved the condo we stayed in — Mi Casa su Casa!! The decor was beautiful, staff was friendly and helpful, grounds were exceptionally well maintained. We walked across the street to McDonalds for breakfast and across the other way to the beach. Centrally located to everywhere we wanted to go.

Jun 6, 2018
Thank you for the "Awesome" review. Our goal is and has always been to provide you are guest with 5 star accommodations. Hope to see you again soon.
Pamela J...
“Great place with great amenities!”
Reviewed May 15, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Great location! Awesome suite great for kids, ours loved the bunk beds. Pool Was great after the beach. Had a lot of wind so we bought some kites for the kiddos! They loved it and we’ll be back. Great for small families!

May 17, 2018
Thank you for the kind review, it bring me joy to know that I had a small part in making wonderful family memories. You'ar always welcome back, thank you again.
rjkkc005
Pierre Part, Louisiana
“Condo review”
Reviewed March 11, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Very nice condo! Very clean and it was across from the beach. It was furnished very nicely. Appliances, silverware, and dishes were matching and new. We will definitely be back!

Mar 12, 2018
Thank you for the kind words and the 5 star review. It's people like you that make lease my condo a joy. I do hope to host you again.
Phuong T
“Very Nice Condo!”
Reviewed January 29, 2018 for a stay in November 2017

The condo is very clean, the beach is across from the street you can see it from the balcony, they provide you all kitchen stuffs (pots, knives,coffee maker, blender...) the condo fully equipment ( full size stove, full size oven, dishwasher & a washer & dryer ) they even give you 2 beach chairs,an umbrella ...I’m telling you they are provided so much, I really didn’t pack much other than my clothes & personal items & you really don’t need a car to get you around because everything is in the walking distance,My family Love it, we will definitely Book it again !.

Jan 30, 2018
Thank you Phuong, it was my please to host your family.
jhs2018
Spring, Texas
“Room with a view”
Reviewed January 18, 2018 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

Clean, comfortable, convienient condo with the best view of the ocean made our vacation awesome. We will definitely book another getaway in this exact spot.

SimpleTX
Huffman, Texas
“Great Place Great Location”
Reviewed December 29, 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

Nice Condo right off 61st street and Seawall Blvd. It is walking distance to everything you need including Wal-Mart. Nice and clean place.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing