“Condo review”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of MI Casa su Casa

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

rjkkc005
Pierre Part, Louisiana
“Condo review”
Reviewed March 11, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Very nice condo! Very clean and it was across from the beach. It was furnished very nicely. Appliances, silverware, and dishes were matching and new. We will definitely be back!

Date of stay: February 2018
Mar 12, 2018
Thank you for the kind words and the 5 star review. It's people like you that make lease my condo a joy. I do hope to host you again.
Phuong T
“Very Nice Condo!”
Reviewed January 29, 2018 for a stay in November 2017

The condo is very clean, the beach is across from the street you can see it from the balcony, they provide you all kitchen stuffs (pots, knives,coffee maker, blender...) the condo fully equipment ( full size stove, full size oven, dishwasher & a washer & dryer ) they even give you 2 beach chairs,an umbrella ...I’m telling you they are provided so much, I really didn’t pack much other than my clothes & personal items & you really don’t need a car to get you around because everything is in the walking distance,My family Love it, we will definitely Book it again !.

Date of stay: November 2017
Jan 30, 2018
Thank you Phuong, it was my please to host your family.
jhs2018
Spring, Texas
“Room with a view”
Reviewed January 18, 2018 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

Clean, comfortable, convienient condo with the best view of the ocean made our vacation awesome. We will definitely book another getaway in this exact spot.

Date of stay: December 2017
SimpleTX
Huffman, Texas
“Great Place Great Location”
Reviewed December 29, 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

Nice Condo right off 61st street and Seawall Blvd. It is walking distance to everything you need including Wal-Mart. Nice and clean place.

Date of stay: December 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Amy W
“We had the Best Time!”
Reviewed July 2, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

The Condo was beautiful and everything we needed to make our week go perfect!
Thank you for allowing us to stay at your beautiful condo. We will be back in the fall!

Date of stay: June 2017
Jul 3, 2017
I'm so happy to hear that ypubemjoyed your stay. Your family is always welcome.

Matthew Mamo
Altus, Oklahoma
Reviewed May 26, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Date of stay: May 2017
May 28, 2017
Thank you Angie, I hope you will consider booking again. Thanks for taking such good care of my unit. Matthew
Edge_11
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
“Nice beach stay”
Reviewed May 17, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We visited for 3 nights in May, and although we had a glitch in the arrival, our experience was good overall. The unit was not clean when we entered, and it appeared as if we weren't expected, so I called the owner of the unit (We had booked direct as this is a privately owned unit at the complex), and it was quickly handled. Matt had a housekeeper come right over and made it right, even offering us monetary compensation as an apology for the mix up. It was a nice gesture and we used the time away while the unit was cleaned to get a family meal. After this, we had zero issues with the rental, and the location was as promised - right across the street from the beach, with a good view of it. We had all the things we would need, and did enjoy our stay. It's a smaller condo, but it was a nice space for me, my husband and our 3 year old son.

Date of stay: May 2017
May 18, 2017
Thank you for kind words and I'm glad you enjoyed your stay even with my glitch. Please consider booking again and one night will be on the house.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing