Candlewood Suites Galveston
Comfort Inn & Suites Beachfront(Galveston)(Great Value!)
$199
ComfortInn
Harbor House Hotel & Marina at Pier 21(Galveston)(Great Value!)
$152
  • Breakfast included
Quality Inn & Suites Beachfront(Galveston)(Great Value!)
$240
QualityInn
$155
Hilton Galveston Island Resort(Galveston)(Great Value!)
$227
Hilton.com
The San Luis Resort(Galveston)
$296
$161
  • Restaurant
$249
Travelocity
All reviewscentral location on the islandfull size refrigeratorstaff was super nicelaundry rooman extended stayeasy accessbooked this hotelhot tubthree nightsper nightour honeymoonnice roompre cruise staycruise portkitchenettegymseawall
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Everything from checked in to checkout was handled with ease and professionalism - rooms clean, service great. We were on our way for a cruise and were late in getting reservations. The facilities we normally use were not available, so this was not the facility of first choice; however, we will most certainly return.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Originally, I was just spending the night on my way home (going from Corpus Christi to Georgia), and stop to visit friends at the church. However, after being advised of the Linger Longer program (stay until 6 pm, for half the daily rate) and being given some suggestions by the girl at the front desk (Can't remember her name, but she deserves a huge compliment. She was the desk after I checked in, and back the next morning) I stayed until 6 and did some sightseeing in the Strand area.

The location is great for the cruise crowd. Its close to the Cruise Terminal, and the Super Target is across the street, for groceries, or anything else you need.

Finally, not only did they acknowledge my Platinum level, but upgraded me to a suite. Very nice, even if it's only for a night.

Room Tip: Ask the front desk for dining, taxi, or activity suggestions.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I was there with my mom and wasn't aware of the fact that it was biker rally weekend but we booked the room without knowing this but it turns out excellent stay, staff was very help full they was trying to please every guest the best they can do, we had one bed room suite and room was nice and clean and newly renovated, only negative thing with the hotel and I think it's the hotel chain's policy that no house keeping every day but it didn't bothered us at all any thing we need we can ask front desk and they provided us with smile, over all we enjoyed this hotel and we will be back, great job Candlewood.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I stayed at here last weekend after leaving another motel in the Galveston area. While the pricing was a little more than I wanted to pay - they did accept pets and the rooms were incredible. The beds were so soft, the pillows fluffy and not to mention the well manicured property.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2012

We like staying here when we cruise from Galveston. Only about 10 min to our cruise parking lot. The place is directly off of Rt 45 , with easy access to the Seawall and restaurants. Big super Target within walking distance. Room is clean and a good size for the price. I booked on line with priority club and paid $82 with tax. No breakfast, but coffee maker in the room. Has HBO and free Internet

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple