“Excellent fun”
Review of C-Sick Surfin'

C-Sick Surfin'
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: 2 hour surfing lesson still $50  Everyone is provided with the right size soft top surfboard Never more then two students to an instructor. Surfing groups & parties for 20 +
Reviewed July 2, 2012 via mobile

Awesome fun

My 7 yo was a natural. They even got me up on the board by second hour.

Great instructors & too much fun!

Gotta get lessons if u come to the island!!

Reviewed October 6, 2011

If you've ever wanted to try surfing this is the way to do it. The price is fantastic. It only cost about 5 dollars more then renting a board. He was friendly, patient, and very helpful. I loved it and can't recommend it enough.

1  Thank Meredith36
Reviewed August 6, 2011

Girlfriend and I wanted to try surfing. Showed up at pier 43 at 9 am; owner met us in person and shook our hand, he's a super nice guy. The session was just the two of us and the instructor which we really loved. Our instructor was super helpful and started with the basics babied us through each step. In 30 minutes we were riding waves for the first time!! Very very highly reccomended and worth the money!

Reviewed July 29, 2011

My 2 daughters, age 11 and 12 had a fantastic time during their lesson with Brian. This was their first time surfing and he had them up and riding small waves in no time flat. He also taught them about currents, riptides, and general safety, of course. He was very patient and enthusiastic with them, and also had a great sense of humor! You can tell he loves what he does. I plan to eventually return for more lessons when we can. My daughters won't stop talking about it!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 10, 2011

By far one of the most memorable visits ever to Galvy and it was because of Brian and his staff at C-Sick Surfin!

We had two groups for my daughters 17th Birthday as we were spending the week on the island!

Each time both Brian and his staff worked with everyone ranging in age from 13-20 to be sure everyone got up and rode a wave before their lesson was over.

After both lessons everyone was hooked so he even recommended a place for us to go rent some boards!

Thanks to Brian and his entire staff for this most memorable experience for everyone in the group!!!!

1  Thank SoccermommaAmie