“Excellent accommodations with the perfect view of...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 21 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Dena H
“Excellent accommodations with the perfect view of the beach.”
Reviewed July 3, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We stayed at Dawn Condos, gated area for added security on the Sea Wall, Galveston Island . Our Condo was right across the street from the beach which was wonderful, no driving, just walk. Accommodations were just like being at home, really comfortable and homey and really clean with everything you needed included at no extra cost. My grands really enjoyed the beach, the pool and Pleasure Pier which was right up the street, we even seen some dolphins right off the pier. Anything extra we needed was right across the street (Wal-Mart) and other stores within close proximity. The pictures on the web site were true, no false advertisement here!! We will most definitely do another family vacation here.

Your age range 50-64
Jul 6, 2017
Dear Dena, thank you for such comprehensive and kind review. I will be happy to host you again in the future.
Ridott, United States
Reviewed June 17, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Jun 18, 2017
Thank you, Sheila. You will be always welcomed back.
Rhonda W
“You will not regret renting this condo!!!”
Reviewed June 5, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

In a nutshell, the place was gorgeous. It looks just like the pictures. It was well kept, had all the comforts of home, all needed items such as soap, shampoo, hair dryers, cleaning supplies and even laundry detergent. It was stocked in the kitchen like your own...down to an ice cream scoop. there was an abundance of blankets, pillows, towels, sheets and the sofa is a bed. Also there is an iron, small, iron board and cloth air mattresses. All you honestly need is clothing and some personal affects and food. The owner is very sweet, business minded, and cares about your satisfaction. I will be renting this ocean view unit again in August.

Jun 7, 2017
Dear Rhonda. Thank you so much for your review. It makes me very happy to hear about your satisfaction with my place. I will gladly welcome you anytime.
Wendi K
“Easy Access to the Beach with all the Amenities!”
Reviewed April 25, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

My family and I spent our Spring Break in Galveston. The location of the condo was great! We loved having quick access to the beach. We made most of our meals right there in the condo. The pans could use some updating, but other than that we had everything we needed! It was a busy weekend in Galveston, therefor Seawall Blvd was quite busy. If you are a light sleeper, the noise of the traffic might be a little too much. Although the view outweighed the noise! The condo's pool and hot tub were very nice. We would stay there again!

Apr 26, 2017
Thank you for your review. I apologize for the state of the pans, I was evaluating them just early this week and will be getting replacement. Problem is not the age of condo equipment (since everything in condo is 2 and half year old or less), but the way it gets treated with guests. Unfortunately, that is downfall of rental business. I hope that if you decide to stay with me in the future in any of the three properties I have in Dawn complex, you will be completely satisfied.
Debra S
“Great, child-friendly condo on the beach”
Reviewed April 15, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

What a great experience! A large pool with hot tub was perfect after a long day. The beach was right there; the view from our porch was stunning. The owner, Ivana, was a pleasure to work with; anything we could have possibly wanted was already provided. I have never booked a vacation on-line . . . I will definitely do it again.

Apr 19, 2017
I am very happy you have enjoyed your stay. You are always welcome to stay with me in the future.
cgkel3
Quinlan, Texas
“Excellent view”
Reviewed March 26, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Condo was clean and very nice. The closet had a slight "old furniture" smell, but nothing too bad. Rest of the house smelled clean. Nice appliances and very quiet considering location. Excellent view of the seawall, and right in the middle of everywhere I needed to be. Will definitely be back, and hopefully for a longer stay. Thank you for making this mini trip great!

Mar 28, 2017
I am glad you have enjoyed your stay and you are always welcome back. I apologize about the smell in closet. My housekeeper has noticed it as well and we are trying to eliminate it. Sometimes it happens during the winter due to the high humidity and A/C not running.
MarketaDR
Houston, Texas
“Excellent place with a friendly owner”
Reviewed March 9, 2017 for a stay in June 2015

The location of the condo in perfect - right by the beach. We enjoyed the beautiful ocean view and the ability to walk across the street to the Neighborhood Walmart. The interior is neat and all is new and clean. The owner is very friendly - she left us sweet treats and fresh fruit. Would definitely come back!

Mar 10, 2017
Thank you for your appreciation. I will be very happy to have you back.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing