This was our 4th or 5th visit - this time for a dance competition. We stayed in a Gulf View Suite. We will keep coming back, but here are my observations:
- The service was friendly. This seems to be trending upward over the last few years.
- Although the hotel was crowded, it was never unbearable. Again, the staff does a good job.
- Lots to do for families.
- The pool is a nice blend of kid friendly and adult friendly. Food and bar service is pretty good if a little slow at times.
- Complimentary access to Palm Beach.
- Location is perfect if you want to go to Schlitterbahn.
- Room service was quick and good.
- Towels by the pool. You have to keep track of 'towel cards' the whole time which you exchange for towels. Mildly annoying, and part of what keeps this from being a 4 or 5 star resort.
- No discounts for the Moody Gardens pyramids.
- Rooms are in need of an update - which I think is underway.
- TV's: The most irritating remotes I can imagine.
- Phone systems seem to be 20 years behind the times. Tip: just dial 0 for the operator when none of the buttons work.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Moody Gardens Hotel Spa & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moody Gardens Hotel Spa And Convention Center
- Moody Gardens Hotel Hotel Galveston
- Moody Gardens Motel
- Moody Gardens Galveston
- Moody Garden Hotel Galveston