Prefer the San Luis but many of the hotels were booked for Halloween weekend. Staff was friendly and courteous. Bed was very comfortable, but the air conditioner was one of those window jobs and it was loud when it turned on. This hotel has no pool. It was all right and then I saw a cockroach on the wall. Probably will not be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, Four Points by Sheraton Galveston is near the beach and Pleasure Pier, Schlitterbahn Waterpark, Moody Gardens, Strand Historic District, and Grand 1894 Opera House Free parking only applies for guest. (none parking facility) If vehicle is left for cruise parking the charge is $40.00 for 5 days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Starwood, Priceline, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Four Points By Sheraton Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Galveston
- Four Points By Sheraton Galveston Hotel Galveston