First off, the room was immaculate. The room was nicely furnished and the beds were super comfortable. The hotel is across the street from the beach and a short walk to the Pleasure Pier. We did skip the breakfast and instead tried various establishments along the beach. The staff here is first class. I had purchased on-line tickets and needed to print them out. Unfortunately, the printer at the workstation was down, so the staff had me forward the file to their reservation desk, and they printed them out for me. Saved the day.
The wireless service worked like a charm and we were on the 4th floor at the back of the hotel.
This is where we will stay next time we are in Galveston.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, Four Points by Sheraton Galveston is near the beach and Pleasure Pier, Schlitterbahn Waterpark, Moody Gardens, Strand Historic District, and Grand 1894 Opera House Free parking only applies for guest. (none parking facility) If vehicle is left for cruise parking the charge is $40.00 for 5 days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points By Sheraton Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Galveston Hotel Galveston
- 4 Points By Sheraton Galveston