We stayed at the Four Points for three nights in August. We enjoyed it and found the accommodations to be well furnished and comfortable. Although relatively new, they are a little tired in places - but then they have to cope with a lot of sea, sand and somewhat disrespecting clientele. However, the staff work hard to keep the common areas clean and tidy.
The hotel is: directly opposite the beach; 5 min walk from the Pleasure Pier; 10 min drive from Schlitterbahn and Moody Gardens; and 5 min drive from the historic downtown area.
The rooms are comfortable. The bed linens were very good. The AC worked well. It was a little noisy - but not enough to disturb sleep. The bathroom had a couple of minor issues but nothing worth reporting.
The staff were excellent. Mainly twenty-somethings who seemed very intent on servicing our needs and looking after us during our stay.
A highlight was breakfast. There was a good choice at a very reasonable price. It was freshly cooked and tasted excellent. We all enjoyed it. There is a small bar with a good choice of bottled and draft beers, etc. Also a small pool that attracted a fun crowd later in the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, Four Points by Sheraton Galveston is near the beach and Pleasure Pier, Schlitterbahn Waterpark, Moody Gardens, Strand Historic District, and Grand 1894 Opera House Free parking only applies for guest. (none parking facility) If vehicle is left for cruise parking the charge is $40.00 for 5 days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Starwood so you can book your Four Points By Sheraton Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Galveston Hotel Galveston
- 4 Points By Sheraton Galveston