We stayed at this hotel overnight prior to embarking on a cruise. The hotel was nice enough. Rooms clean. Hotel breakfast in restaurant was not very good. The real problem came when we wanted to get transportation to the port. It was a Sunday and the wait for a taxi was over one and a half hours! There were probably 40-50 people trying to get transportation and the desk clerk says this happens every Sunday!! As the hotel is convenient to the port, I believe it is the responsibility of the hotel to inform patrons of accessibility and lack of that to reach the port! Think twice before you book here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, Four Points by Sheraton Galveston is near the beach and Pleasure Pier, Schlitterbahn Waterpark, Moody Gardens, Strand Historic District, and Grand 1894 Opera House Free parking only applies for guest. (none parking facility) If vehicle is left for cruise parking the charge is $40.00 for 5 days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points By Sheraton Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Galveston Hotel Galveston
- 4 Points By Sheraton Galveston