Its ideally located next door to the new Galveston pier amusement park. Seems New and very clean. Breakfast was a bit simple - Could have added more Breakfast options considering the room price is above average. Saying that; the eating, seating area etc was comfortable and clean. Staff are friendly, helpful and courteous. Rooms are a bit on the small side. Not rooms you could spend an afternoon in which your family. Pool is tiny. Kind of seems pointless that they even added it! Beach across the road is one of the nicer ones we've visited in Galveston. And we are regulars come the summer months. Over all; its not bad at all. Id stay again - Maybe. Plenty of room for improvements!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, Four Points by Sheraton Galveston is near the beach and Pleasure Pier, Schlitterbahn Waterpark, Moody Gardens, Strand Historic District, and Grand 1894 Opera House Free parking only applies for guest. (none parking facility) If vehicle is left for cruise parking the charge is $40.00 for 5 days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Points By Sheraton Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Galveston Hotel Galveston
- 4 Points By Sheraton Galveston