We stayed one night to go to a wedding down the road. We found the whole place very clean and comfortable. Loved the bed, I wanted to take their mattress home with me.
They try their hardest to do a real restaurant breakfast but its not. Food could take a while or could be real fast or not. Still better than the other self serve breakfasts where you have to work to ge your breakfast.. I actually got a waitress bringing non stop diet cokes and coffees to get rid of the hang over from the night before.and that made me happy.
It's not a resort hotel but its a great place to lay your head and walk to the beach, restaurants and the pleasure pier. we would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, Four Points by Sheraton Galveston is near the beach and Pleasure Pier, Schlitterbahn Waterpark, Moody Gardens, Strand Historic District, and Grand 1894 Opera House Free parking only applies for guest. (none parking facility) If vehicle is left for cruise parking the charge is $40.00 for 5 days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points By Sheraton Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Galveston
- Four Points By Sheraton Galveston Hotel Galveston