We do a lot of traveling. Our getaways are carefully planned and can be anywhere in the US or Europe.My husband knew he had selected one of the best locations in Galveston here at the Seawall. We expected to have a great stay. As we arrived on a cold afternoon in January, we naturally turned on the heater unit.We could not hear our own voices over the noise. And then after a full day, we returned to our room, the roar of this machine made it impossible to sleep! How can management not know of this problem? Peace and quiet is the first comfort one expects when spending this amount of money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, Four Points by Sheraton Galveston is near the beach and Pleasure Pier, Schlitterbahn Waterpark, Moody Gardens, Strand Historic District, and Grand 1894 Opera House Free parking only applies for guest. (none parking facility) If vehicle is left for cruise parking the charge is $40.00 for 5 days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Starwood so you can book your Four Points By Sheraton Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Galveston Hotel Galveston
- 4 Points By Sheraton Galveston