This hotel is a fine hotel. It's clean, the service at the front desk was very helpful, and it's located in a part of town that's perfect for families and/or folks who are embarking on/returning from a Cruise. It's literally right across the street from the newly-opened Pleasure Pier which is a big family attraction. While it's on the ocean, be aware that there's no real beach across the street, and there isn't any nightlife within walking distance. In fact everything around it closes pretty early. But I knew that going in, and we stayed because it was one of the last rooms on the island so I'm probably not the target demographic. But we had fun, and it was a positive experience, and I'd gladly stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, Four Points by Sheraton Galveston is near the beach and Pleasure Pier, Schlitterbahn Waterpark, Moody Gardens, Strand Historic District, and Grand 1894 Opera House Free parking only applies for guest. (none parking facility) If vehicle is left for cruise parking the charge is $40.00 for 5 days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points By Sheraton Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Galveston Hotel Galveston
- 4 Points By Sheraton Galveston