Stayed at the Galveston Sheraton one night prior to leaving on a cruise. Very nice, clean rooms and extremely friendly staff.
Hotel was in walking distance to a few restaurants along with one located in their lobby.
They allow you to leave your car in their parking lot for the duration of your cruise with no additional cost. We really appreciated that convenience. They do not have a shuttle but my husband dropped all us off at the port, went back and parked the car and took a taxi back - I believe it was less than $10 for the taxi ride.
I highly recommend this hotel - and would definately consider staying there again if ever in the Galveston area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, Four Points by Sheraton Galveston is near the beach and Pleasure Pier, Schlitterbahn Waterpark, Moody Gardens, Strand Historic District, and Grand 1894 Opera House Free parking only applies for guest. (none parking facility) If vehicle is left for cruise parking the charge is $40.00 for 5 days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Starwood, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Four Points By Sheraton Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Galveston
- Four Points By Sheraton Galveston Hotel Galveston