We spent 2 nights at the Sheraton and enjoyed it. The room was clean and the beds great. The staff was friendly and helpful when I needed another hair dryer. It was delivered immediately. Not a good place to eat breakfast unless you have a lot of time. There were not enough service people. Great location on the sea wall across from Murdocks. We could walk to dinner or lunch. You could walk acoss the street with a light and access the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, Four Points by Sheraton Galveston is near the beach and Pleasure Pier, Schlitterbahn Waterpark, Moody Gardens, Strand Historic District, and Grand 1894 Opera House Free parking only applies for guest. (none parking facility) If vehicle is left for cruise parking the charge is $40.00 for 5 days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points By Sheraton Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Galveston Hotel Galveston
- 4 Points By Sheraton Galveston