Second time visited and very pleased. Stayed four nights in a large suite.
Pros- Super friendly staff. Clean, very quiet rooms. Very clean bathrooms. Well maintained. Easy access in and around hotel unlike the mega hotels (pop in and out is easy). Free Wi-Fi. Across from the beach. Same as my previous review.
Cons- Housekeeping could have done a better job at leaving us shampoo etc.
UPDATE on previous review: Still waiting on them to put in a shower or spicket outside to wash off sand. Nothing has changed since my last review and visit. The a/c is still very loud, halls still hot, and pool area not so friendly. They have added a new wing and workout room but I did not visit.
I upgraded my star rating because for our family of five and have stayed at 1/2 the hotels on the island, this is the best for our family. Quietest and cleanest room yet. I would give five stars if the hotel can up its amenities and keep the dirty guests out of the pool!
PS- Roger is really good at his job!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, Four Points by Sheraton Galveston is near the beach and Pleasure Pier, Schlitterbahn Waterpark, Moody Gardens, Strand Historic District, and Grand 1894 Opera House Free parking only applies for guest. (none parking facility) If vehicle is left for cruise parking the charge is $40.00 for 5 days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points By Sheraton Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Galveston Hotel Galveston
- 4 Points By Sheraton Galveston