The hotel was great and I was glad I spent the extra time to check in. When we went to check in and inquired about the rate it was $20 higher than the available price online at travelocity. When I asked them to meet that price the clerk replied that they could not but I was welcome to use the lobby computer to make the reservation. I sat and made my own reservation, waited for it to be received by the hotel and then got keys to our room.
Room was worth the extra effort and the final price was a good value..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, Four Points by Sheraton Galveston is near the beach and Pleasure Pier, Schlitterbahn Waterpark, Moody Gardens, Strand Historic District, and Grand 1894 Opera House Free parking only applies for guest. (none parking facility) If vehicle is left for cruise parking the charge is $40.00 for 5 days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points By Sheraton Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Galveston
- Four Points By Sheraton Galveston Hotel Galveston