We stayed here for a getaway weekend. We had a nice view overlooking the pool and down the beach. However, not all rooms will have the same view as only a few rooms face the beach directly. It is very convenient to the seawall and beach (just across the streets), although the more popular tourist areas are some distance away, so a car is going to be useful. There were a few restaurants and several tourist shops nearby.
The hotel is located right on 23rd and the Galveston seawall. It is easy to get to, either from downtown or the seawall. Although again not walking distance, 23rd street runs right into downtown, through the Strand and ends at the seaport (and near cruise terminal).
The room was good sized, clean and comfortable. It had sufficient storage although it seemed to try to get as much as possible in the space provided. For example, the refrigerator was just sitting on the floor, there was limited hanging space (an armoire), and towels, etc were stored under the sink.
The bed was comfortable (although we slept more restless than normal which was hard to explain) and the room was quiet and we did not hear noise from around us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, Four Points by Sheraton Galveston is near the beach and Pleasure Pier, Schlitterbahn Waterpark, Moody Gardens, Strand Historic District, and Grand 1894 Opera House Free parking only applies for guest. (none parking facility) If vehicle is left for cruise parking the charge is $40.00 for 5 days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Starwood, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Four Points By Sheraton Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Galveston
- Four Points By Sheraton Galveston Hotel Galveston