We booked this hotel after reading many great reviews and were very happy with our experience. We have a baby that is crawling and wanted to find somewhere clean with clean carpet so that we wouldn't have to worry about him crawling all over the floor. The room was nice and very clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Overall we had a great experience and if we travel to Galveston again we would definitely stay at this hotel. The only thing that could have been better was that while we were there the internet was down, or we could only get it on our phones not computer. But other than that it was a perfect trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, Four Points by Sheraton Galveston is near the beach and Pleasure Pier, Schlitterbahn Waterpark, Moody Gardens, Strand Historic District, and Grand 1894 Opera House Free parking only applies for guest. (none parking facility) If vehicle is left for cruise parking the charge is $40.00 for 5 days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points By Sheraton Galveston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Galveston Hotel Galveston
- 4 Points By Sheraton Galveston