This is the second year my husband, son, and I have stayed at the Hotel Galvez. It was even better the second time around. I had no idea this amazing hotel could top last year’s visit, but it did. Staying at the Galvez will become a family tradition for us.
We were treated like the hotel’s most important guests. It was as though we were the only ones staying here, but the hotel was busy with guests. Thank you for making us feel special. My son especially loves that you have cucumber water waiting just for him.
Our room had an amazing view of the Gulf and the Historic Pleasure Pier. The views in the hotel and out are stunning. I cannot capture them in words. The room was just as lovely as the views outside. Clean and comfortable and stylish. Great job maid staff!
I am already daydreaming about next year’s visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Galvez & Spa, A Wyndham Grand® Hotel and National Trust Historic Hotel of America, is the only historic beachfront hotel on the Texas Gulf Coast. This 224-room, century-old hotel offers 13,000 square feet of meeting space, a 9,763-square-foot spa, fitness center, full-service restaurant, lobby bar and pool with a swim-up bar. The hotel is rated four diamonds by AAA and is owned by Galveston preservationist George Mitchell as part of Mitchell Historic Properties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Galvez & Spa A Wyndham Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Galvez And Spa, a Wyndham Grand Hotel
- Hotel Galvez Wyndham Historic
- Wyndham Galveston
- Galveston Wyndham
- Galvez Hotel Galveston