La Quinta Inn & Suites Gainesville
Budget Host Motel(Gainesville)
$45
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
All reviewswinstar casinofront deskvery nice hotelroom was cleangreat place to staywafflesindoor poolmovie theaterwin starno issuesthe breakfast areastaff was friendlywould stay againfree breakfastfirst floornice stayhot tub
Reviewed April 9, 2014

This was a very good stay for me. everything was at my fingertips. The business center and the relaxing jacuzzi. I din't need much on this trip i was out more than in but when I was in I really got some needed rest without disturbance. I liked that all the smoking people were on the top floor so i never had any problems at all.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Autumn D, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

It's music to my ears to hear that you had such a relaxing stay with us. Anytime you feel like you need that getaway our jacuzzi suite is here for you!

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Stayed at La Quinta in Gainesville after seeing a concert at Winstar. I received a text early in the day that our room was ready. Got there to checkin and was told we had been upgraded to a suite that was Non-Smoking - yay! It was a suite designed for someone needing handicap accessibility. We thought is was great. Bed nice and comfy - being a suite we were sleeping farther away from the window and any highway traffic - I didn't notice any outside sound to hinder our rest. the only thing I do remember is early in the morning a bunch of people - with little kids were hollering in the hallway and banging on the neighbors door. Almost sounded like it was OUR door - but we fell back asleep afterwards. I got up jus tin time to snag some breakfast and I was truly pleasantly surprised. Scrambled eggs, bacon and potatoes - all hot, cold cereals, pastries, breads, juice, coffee, tea, waffle maker, fruits, yogurt and hard boiled eggs where all there for us. The eating area is big too - so you don't feel cramped and hurried to eat. passed the Laundry room and it was super clean and ready for action. Pool and hot tub looked nice (both also handicap accessible). Hotel was nice and clean, friendly staff and we would for sure stay there again. Thank you!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank kbloomh

Thank you for your wonderful review, I wish all guest could experience the hotel the way you have, hopefully we can continue to do our best to make our guests happy. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

We just wanted to get out of town so we went to a concert at winstar and decided to spend the night. This place was beautiful! Very clean. We got a king suite and it was amazing! We just live 45 mins from here so we will be back next time we need a break. The breakfast was hot and better than the normal breakfast at these places. There was an indoor pool which was very relaxing. Best part 1/2 the price of staying at winstar and about 5 mins away! They also sent me a text when my room was ready so we got to check in early!!!!!!

Room Tip: We were in room 201.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Very pleased to read your review, thank you for that and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed March 31, 2014