“I love to eat at luigis, the food is so filling and worth it.”

Al's Luigi's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 69 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
“I love to eat at luigis, the food is so filling and worth it.”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

All I gotta say bout this place is that it's the best italian food I have ever had it's all homemade, the place is owned by a very nice family, my fav plates have to be the shrimp and chicken Murphy, shrimp adriatika, and the rib eye yummy, the food u get is worth the price too!! And the rolls omg! To die for.... If u haven't been there yet, let me tell you, you are missing out BIG time

3 Thank IstrefiA

Midland, Texas
“FANTASTIC!”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Some of the best Italian I've had in a long time! The staff was very friendly and the food was incredible! If I'm ever back in Gainsville, I'll be sure to return.

Visited August 2012
3 Thank washamur
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Loved this place!”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Needed somewhere to eat while traveling home so I decided to try this place after I read the reviews. This place was amazing! Excellent food with great prices! We tried the fettuccini, spaghetti with meat sauce, and lasanga between the three of us all were very good! My favorite was the lasagna! They also give you some very good rolls. We have found a new restraunt to start eating at while traveling to Dallas!

3 Thank 2012vacation
Gainesville, Texas
“Real Italion”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Food service and atmosphere all great we love Louigis

Visited June 2012
2 Thank Frankredbeard
Decatur, Texas
“Pretty good food”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Stopped in to eat here after being at Winstar Casino. I had manacotti and it was good. Hubby had Spaghetti The Works, and he really enjoyed it. Salad and house dressing was ok but it seemed like the small rolls had been heated in the microwave, they were tough. Probably wouldn't go back because there are other italian restaurants in Denton that are much better. Luigi's in Denton on University Drive is a lot better. But it was fine for a one-time meal.

• Visited July 2012