“Family Dining”

Cuisines: American
Pilot Point, Texas
“Family Dining”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

My granddaughter loves this place. The food was delightful. Our wait staff was friendly and made our visit all the more enjoyable. The country store was awesome. We were able to buy some really neat stuff.

Visited June 2013

Moore, Oklahoma, United States
“Breakfast”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Can't beat the Cracker Barrel for good ole country breakfasts and the shopping not bad either. They always have such unique items, when I want a special gift I always shop there.

Visited April 2013
Texas
“Cracker Barrel is great”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I just love this Cracker Barrel, but i think I love them all LOL, this location is just like most of them, just the best breakfast around. The service is outstanding, if you never been to a Cracker Barrel you are missing out, you will even get a kick out the country store, I always buy my small gifts for the kids there and they will also provide free gift wrapping.

Visited May 2013
stillkc
“It meets corporate standards”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

It's a chain and it does everything the same as all the other Cracker Barrels. The service was adequate and prompt.

Visited March 2013
Texas
“I's a chain, but always good”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

You might not take your wife out for Valentines here but for the day to day meals it is very solid. Always a friendly staff and good home style cooking.

Visited October 2012