“Breakfast”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #2 of 73 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Can't beat the Cracker Barrel for good ole country breakfasts and the shopping not bad either. They always have such unique items, when I want a special gift I always shop there.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I just love this Cracker Barrel, but i think I love them all LOL, this location is just like most of them, just the best breakfast around. The service is outstanding, if you never been to a Cracker Barrel you are missing out, you will even get a kick out the country store, I always buy my small gifts for the kids there and they will also provide free gift wrapping.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

It's a chain and it does everything the same as all the other Cracker Barrels. The service was adequate and prompt.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

You might not take your wife out for Valentines here but for the day to day meals it is very solid. Always a friendly staff and good home style cooking.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

we ate breakfast very good one of my favorite foods there is the hashbrown cassorole and the fried apples the service was good also and I love to shop at the country store.