“Good store and good food, a nice place to see things to use as gifts for all ages, Eat here about every few months.”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #1 of 70 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Food and drink was great and service was good as well. Had a good time looking through the other goodies. too.

There are newer reviews for Cracker Barrel

Reviewed June 25, 2012

It is always good to eat at cracker Barrel and shop in the store. it is relaxing, good, and fun,

Reviewed June 1, 2012

My last trip to Cracker Barrel I had the haddock filet with baby carrots, mashed potatoes, and fried okra. Everything on the plate was wonderful and it was a good portion. I finished off with the chocolate Coca Cola cake. It was served warm with ice cream and was so good.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

We eat at Cracker Barrel all over the US when we travel. The food is always good; but they have the most uncomfortable chairs of any restaurant chain we have ever eatten in. It's stange that they pick those chairs over so many others. The backs of the chairs wrap around too much and dig into your hips. I am not a big person and if I'm uncomfortable, I can imagine those that are larger than I am of how uncomfortable they must be. I wish they would reconsider their chair picks. At times we will not stop at Cracker Barrel due to how tired we are from traveling and want a comfortable place to sit and eat.

2  Thank Karen L
Reviewed March 28, 2012

Recently went to Cracker Barrel, on a not so busy Friday. That should have told us something. The waitress was not very helpful, or attentive. The food was okay, the biscuits were hard and slightly burnt. Not the best Cracker Barrel I have been too.