“Small hole in the wall....your mistake if you don't stop”
Review of Tania's Taqueria

Tania's Taqueria
Ranked #13 of 17 Restaurants in Fulton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 28, 2013

We passed this little gem for 3 of the 4 weeks we were here, it doesn't look real great, but after many dissapointing visits to other restaurants we decided to give them a try...FANTASTIC tacos and tamales and cheap, cheap prices & they offer full plates for under $6.00! The owners are so friendly and welcoming. The place has no indoor seating but they have a couple of wooden tables outside. I had a carneguisda taco that was excellant and my husband had the tamales, which were also very good, but on the small side and he thought their taco sauce which is like a salsa Verde was very good. We are stopping and getting 3 or 4 dozen tamales to take home when we leave....as I said if you don't stop here it is your mistake. I would take friends here before going to some of the tourist trap Mexican restarunts in the area, nothing fancy for sure, just good...

1  Thank lynn B