“Lots of shrimp”

Cuisines: American
Austin, Texas
“Lots of shrimp”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We settled for appitizers only and left feeling very satisfied. The peel 'em and eat 'em shrimp were great.

Visited August 2012

Austin, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Good food. Stuff shrimp jalapenos were delicious! Close by our hotel and near the bay. Good location for us. Fish tasted fresh as well.

Visited August 2012
Dallas, Texas, United States
“Burned Meat”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Hamburgers were so overdone they were almost burned, after she asked us how we wanted them cooked and we all said medium

Visited July 2012
Angleton, Texas
“1st visit great, 2d visit not so great”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

We first ate at Hammerhead several months back and I had the fried shrimp basket, it was really good. Large shrimp and more than enough to fill you up. Service was great. The second time was recently, a few weeks ago, and I ordered the spaghetti dinner. I was surprised to see only two meatballs in this very large bowl of pasta and sauce. Granted the meatballs were large, but it just wasn't proportional to the pasta. It was just okay, I expected more tho. Service was good the second time even though they were busy and had a private party on the patio. Not sure I will be back, maybe only for a burger or shrimp basket if I do.

• Visited June 2012
Waco, Texas
“Excellent service!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Great menu & excellent service. The wait staff were very friendly. I will definitely eat here when I return.

Visited July 2012