“Worst dinning experience I've ever had.”

Captain Benny's Seafood
Ranked #3 of 16 Restaurants in Fulton
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
San Antonio, Texas
“Worst dinning experience I've ever had.”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

The service was horrible, the food was not good and very over priced. Waited around for over 10 minutes before drink order was taken. Then waited another 10 minutes to make my food order. THEN 30 minutes later I got my over priced fish taco that consisted of one taco with one piece of fish. I've eaten at other places where I got more of the exact same food for less. Very dissapointed in the whole experience. The staff were very rude also. Most places ask what they can do to make your dinning experience better, this place just didn't even care.

• Visited January 2013

Austin, Texas
“Great Oysters from the gulf”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My wife and go here on occasions. Great Gumbo and the oysters right now are good size and price. It is February 2013. The staff is always right there to help you with what ever you might need. I did have the Calamari and was disappointed. The grease may have needed changing. Im not a fried food person. Gumbo and Oysters I feel are some of the best in Austin TX.

• Visited February 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rude people, disgusting food. Stay away.”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

got served some nasty canned oysters complained about them, at which point We were yelled at by 3 staff. after this rude occurance we were ready to leave, and they called the cops on us. Sheriff had to come calm them down, really ignorant people who have no place working with customers, and have no idea the quality of food that should be served on a 30 dollar platter.
disgusting, rude, Nasty place Captain Bennys in fulton. Dont know about other locations but when (im assumin the wife) makes threats like "we know people in this town and have more friends than you so watch what you say..."

completely ridiculous.

1 Thank vonSchlotterback
“Worst restaurant experience ever.”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

So after waiting forever to get served, and then another 40 mins for our food, which was awful, the waitress asked how it was. When my husband said he wasn't happy, the owner came over to berate him. The lady called him names, and then they screamed they were going to call the police. Just because he pointed out that the food was not good, and the $21 "platter" was the same size as the $10 taco.... I paid for the plate, which I left untouched. As we walked to our vehicle, their kid was outside, taking a photo of my license plate. He waived off the DPS trooper that had arrived as his mother said, "we have more friends in this town than you".
So, if you would like an exciting evening of bad service, awful food and threats of violence, go here. Otherwise, there was a dozen other places to try.

2 Thank ShrimpTank
Westminster, California
“worst time ever”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

been there before was great now really bad was treated rudely, food was the worst, service was lacking badly and when i was asked if things were ok and i said no they got even more rude. i wouldnt recomend this place to anyone anymore.

Visited February 2013