“Best fish and shrimp tacos”

Moondog Seaside Eatery
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Fulton
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Description: Moondog Seaside Eatery is located right on the water in Fulton, Texas with great food, views, fresh seafood and a full bar. Welcome to Moondog Seaside Eatery where we serve the coldest beer in town and mouthwatering seafood. Our brisket nachos, crab cakes, fish tacos, and sweet potato fries are just a few items on our menu that are among our customer's favorites. We have a full bar with 20 beers on tap and Happy Hour specials coming soon. At Moondog Seaside Eatery, we pride ourselves on excellent customer service and have an amazing atmosphere offering scenic views of the gulf. Come in for lunch or dinner today, you will be glad you did.
Hallettsville, Texas
“Best fish and shrimp tacos”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I could eat at Moon Dog's every day I'm in Rockport. We are normally there during Lent so I stick to the fish and/or shrimp tacos. They come with a delicious mango pineapple salsa. The tortillas are flour but are flavored. One of the people with us had the brisket nachos and they looked amazing. Kids and parents alike love this place. According to my drinking friends, Moon Dog's bloody mary's are amazing.

• Visited March 2014

Hondo, Texas
“Feast after fishing”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Had a great day fishing in the bay. Our guide recommended taking some of our catch to Moon Dogs to have them prepare it for us. We did and they prepared both drum and red fish for us blackened, fried and grilled. It was all wonderful! Waitress was friendly and efficient too. Restaurant was full but she still managed to check and make sure we had everything we needed. Will definitely go back!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Patti G
West Memphis, Arkansas
“best prime rib and crab cakes”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Nice treat especially if you get there when the fishing boats are coming in. Its a funky little place that's full of character and right on the water. My boyfriend and I enjoyed some drinks and watched the boats come in one evening. They have a smoked prime rib that's out of the world and the fresh crab cakes are really excellent.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Melanie A
British Columbia, Canada
“Don't judge a book by its cover : )”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

On our first visit to Fulton / Rockport we asked at the hotel desk for a lunch recommendation that is a local fav and not a chain. Our guy replied : I've got just the place for you! It is great -- but doesn't look like much. He was right. When we pulled up I thought it would fit quite nicely into the third D in Guy Fieri's Triple D show in terms of appearance. Once inside I loved the aesthetic and the food turned out to be great as was the service. I can see coming back here again before we move on in our tour of South Texas.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Codiak!
Lafayette, Louisiana
“Went for supper. ”
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

There oysters were fantastic. Had the osa boca was cooked perfectly. A little to much celery, but I'm not big on celery so could be my issue. I think it would have been better if it wouldn't have come out room temperature. Again I should have said something but I don't like sending food back. They were all very nice the staff and owner. I definitely would go again. My dish could have been perfection if adjusted just a tad. Had plenty left over.