“Great BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Fulshear, Texas
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Doziers has been around since 1957. It is great. Big portions. Great BBQ ,great market.

1 Thank Fbhfour

Houston, Texas
“A reminder of the good old days”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

I have visited Doziers for 20 years and it never disappoints me. Great brisket and fixin's and friendly atmosphere. Wonderful meat counter and homemade pies. Worth a drive.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank rsgtx
Katy, Texas
“Still really good!”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Visited Dozier's again this past weekend.
Am happy to write they are still as good as ever!
Anyone traveling near Fulshear or looking for a reason to drive out to the country would be well-pleased by visiting Dozier's.

Visited February 2012
sealy
“Beautiful Resturant”
Reviewed January 13, 2012

My mother I have been passing by this resturant for quite sometime. On yesterday we decide to visit. the place in nice, nice owners, and great waiters. The problem I had I was over charge twice on my credit card my bill was 38.70 and I was charge 69.93. I love to eat their again but not paying with a credit card.

• Visited January 2012
Texas
“Good Country Barbecue”
Reviewed January 9, 2012

Dozier's has been in the Fulshear area for years. It changed ownership several years ago, but kept its name. Barbecue is very good, especially chopped beef, smoked chicken, sausage, and ribs. Sides are decent; our family favorites include the baked potato salad, cole slaw, mac 'n cheese, and green beans. Always busy at lunch and for an early dinner. Reasonably priced, and they also have a meat counter with steaks cut to order, homemade sausage (the jalapeno and cheese and the venison are very good), as well as a small store.