“Absolutely horrible service!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
II Brothers Grill and Bar
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Took 20 minutes just to get a waitress to ask what we wanted to drink, then another 10 to get 4 water's and 2 coffee's. Placed our order when we got our drinks and 50 minutes later, still sitting here waiting while writing this review.

1  Thank xstarbug

Reviewed July 19, 2013

This location is actually located in Frisco, Texas not Frisco, Colorado. I have been trying to get TA to change it but no luck so far. Our server was excellent. The burgers were large enough to share and had very good flavor. Decent variety of standard burger options and all that I sampled were excellent. Definitely enjoyed.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

We have been to this Two Brothers location 3 times. Each time the service has been poor. Hostess staff too busy to seat you even though there are plenty of open tables, servers slow, food service slow and each time it took what seemed to be forever to get our check. The first time our food was pretty good, so the service was just something we thought was a one time thing. Next time, the food was mediocre and the service was worse. This time, the food was down right gross and the service mediocre. There is so much inconsistency that we probably won't go back. We have had better luck with the Two Brothers in Plano...there, the food is consistently good and service is mediocre. At least there we know what it will be like...will probably drive there next time.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I have ordered meals from them several times for delivery, and most times my order includes their Queso & Chips.

2 problems:

1) There is no consistency in how I receive the Queso. Sometimes the cheese, ground beef, and quac are all mixed together. Other times the cheese and beef are mixed together, and the quac is separate from it. Tonight it was completely all separated. Strange way to deiver it, even the ground beef in a separate container.

2) Several times there has been something missing. Tonight, with it all being separate, the quac and chips were missing. How do you send an order of Queso & Chips, and not include the chips? And no quac.

Tonight is my last time to order from them. I am tired of having items missing from my order and having to wait for the driver to go back to pick it up and return back to me.

So, if you order for delivery from here, good luck on getting all of your order!

Reviewed December 28, 2012

After we finally got a waitress to take our order, the food was cold and tasted terrible. We complained to the waitress and she was not interested in our complaints, we asked to speak to management, he was a jerk and would not address our complaints. We paid the bill (for nothing since we could not eat the mess they called food) and left. It's a terrible place with overpriced food, poor service and a manager that does not care.

1  Thank sherry c