“Great for Seniors”

Posados Cafe
Ranked #183 of 468 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 3, 2013

This Mexican restaurant offers their lunch specials 7 days a week and seniors can order lunch specials anytime.
My fajita taco salad: lettuce was fresh (but served in large strips - had to recut lettuce to eat), beef was tasty, Guacamole, sour cream, tortilla strips, and pico de gallo, and carrots included. No fried bowl, but OK with me - too many tempting calories.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Ate lunch here on way home to Oklahoma. Food was great, really good taco and enchilada (taco tasted liked a DQ taco, which I happen to really like) Really good tortillas. Service was really good from wait staff. Place had a neat and interesting decor. Lunch prices were quite reasonable

Reviewed September 2, 2012

It has been two years since we have been in this restaurant. We got turned off by mis-pricing at their location in Plano, however since we were shopping in the area we decided to give the place another try. It was OK this time but not outstanding. There were not that many customers the day we dined so that may be telling me something. The food was OK. Prices are reasonable. The wait staff should pay more attention to their customers. Parking was easy as there were few vehicles.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

Food came out late! service was average. the enchiladas my wife ordered were real mushy and bland. Also the salsa and queso for the chips were just blah!

Reviewed January 16, 2012

Some items are a little pricier than other Mexican restaurants but the food is good. I had to get my waiters attention once for refills but he was ok in general.

Been to Posados Cafe? Share your experiences!