“Fadi, Frisco, TX”

Ranked #60 of 430 Restaurants in Frisco
Round Rock, Texas
“Fadi, Frisco, TX”
Reviewed June 3, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

It is a great place for Halal Mediterrean food. Prices are affordable, staff is courteous and the owner (or Manager) is very cooperative guy. I have been going back and forth to this location whenever I'm in that area.
Mohammad A Malik
Austin, TX

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Stonecreek339

Memphis, Tennessee
“Very good and filling vegetarian+”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Went with some Vegetarian friends twice. First time I added Lamb to all my vegetarian selections and it simply too much food for me. However it was great way to sample a lot of different dishes from buffet style setup. Restaurant is casual but nicely appointed. Food was fresh and I ate most everything enjoying it all. If you've never tried Mediterranean, and I really only brushed into once in Kuala Lumpur and didn't care for blandness there, but this was delightful and very reasonably priced for amount of food you get. Large plate of food and be careful not to fill it completely with Salads and humus before you get to any cooked items. Liked it enough to take friends family a second time, they are Indians, and watching for no garlic or onions they still found more than they could eat. the temptation is to overload. Will go Back

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank David H
Dallas, Texas
“Beautiful buffet presentation”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

My dear friend from Egypt introduced me to Fadi's a few years back, and now I can't stop going there! The food not only LOOKS beautiful, but the taste is amazing. I usually do not care for buffets, but believe me, this one is top notch. Great hummus, salads, veggies, rice, etc. We usually split the $9-ish veggie plate. They will PILE on all your choices, so definitely splittable. Haven't tried the meats, but I bet they are yummy too. They also serve fresh, warm pita bread...wheat and white.

• Visited February 2014
“Tasty but lots of oil”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Cafeteria style with selections of humus, vegetables, salads and meats. The eggplant was my favorite along with "spicy" humus (not at all spicy by Texas standards)
My only objection is that there was a great deal of olive oil on pretty much everything. Relaxed casual atmosphere.

Kennesaw, Georgia
“Fresh and heathy”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

They have a great nightly selection of fresh heathy vegetable and classic mediterranean dishes. If you are lucky enough to go on a night when they have lentils I highly recommend them. The potatoes are also great. The kebobs have a great garlic sauce and the hummus is also very good.

Visited March 2014