“Good food! Great Price!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #50 of 416 Restaurants in Frisco
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Dallas, Texas
“Good food! Great Price!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

Awesome meal for under 11.00!!!??? Wow! I was really full! The food was awesome! It's assembly line style and you pick what you want and it's healthy good food!

• Visited March 2013

Frisco, Texas
“Healthy meals”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

Overpriced but you get a lot of food. Their salad bar has a lot to choose from. Their chicken skewers are very tasty.

Visited January 2013
Fairview, Texas
“Great Food, Good Variety, High Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

My first time at Fadi's this week. Met some friends there for lunch and we were all delighted by the variety of the food and the freshness of it. I ordered the Vegetarian Sampler (I highly recommend it) which lets you get as much or as little of the non-meat dishes as you wish! Spicy hummus, fresh HOT pita bread, several salads, fantastic veges. I'm not a vegetarian, but I was totally fine with all I ate. Prices were fine.

“Mediterranean Delight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

We stumbled upon Fadi's and I'm so glad we did! Thanks to my Lebanese grandmother's cooking, I have high standards on Mediterranean fare, but this place met and exceeded all expectations. With three different hummus options (regular, spinach and spicy) and a beautiful selection of colorful salads, I was in heaven!

I ordered the grilled lamb, which they cooked as I was eating hummus and fresh tabouli. The tabouli was green and colorful - not just filled with bulgur as is the case with most tabouli I've had (other than grandma's). The fresh vegetable side (with squash, mushrooms, onions, zucchini) was also exactly what I needed - well-seasoned and a departure from fries as a side! When my lamb came out, I didn't think I had any room in my stomach to eat it. However, it tasted exactly as I had hoped (tender, warm, and flavorful), so I made room and loved it. The entire meal was around $12 and came with two fresh-baked pitas - such a bargain for healthful, tasty food.

The atmosphere of the restaurant is nothing special. It doesn't need to be. The food and friendly staff at the buffet-style line make it a wonderful experience. Go here! It won't disappoint.

1 Thank Sooner-explorer
Dallas, Texas
“Delicious at Fadis”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

Fresh and healthy! Love this place and eat her at least once per week!! Hummus takehome is a must after a great meal.