Tripadvisor
Frisco
All reviews fire pit omelet bar indoor pool made to order omelets full kitchen great hotel breakfast was delicious great experience potatoes pepper arena fresh fruit would highly recommend this hotel home away from home nice size great area enjoyed my stay shopping mall
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

We so enjoyed our room. It was so Bright and clean!
We also enjoyed the convenience of being so close to everything we had planned to do. Centrally located to tons of things with being able to navigate with ease.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Maps04768422925, General Manager at Hyatt House Dallas / Frisco, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Greetings sallystarlord35,

I wanted to say Thank you for the great review! We are so happy that you Love our Hyatt House. We think it's pretty special too!

Thank you for being our guest and we hope to see you again on your next trip to Frisco.

With appreciation,

TR

Reviewed January 14, 2020

I had to move out of my house because the floors had to be replaced. I was here for 10 days. If I couldn’t be in my house, I picked an excellent place to stay. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was exceptionally good. I was able to have my cats with me which made my stay even more like home. Thanks for a wonderful experience.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Maps04768422925, General Manager at Hyatt House Dallas / Frisco, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2020

Hello Lynne B,

Thank you for being our guest while you were having work done at your home. I am pleased to hear the team was here for you during this time. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and we wish you the best.

Thank you for being our neighbor!

Reviewed January 13, 2020

It was a nice business stay, the outside terrace is very good, breakfast has many other options thatn other hotel I have stayed in. People working here are friendly and supportive. Will definitiely stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Maps04768422925, General Manager at Hyatt House Dallas / Frisco, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2020

Hello mireyamartinez,

So wonderful to have you as our guest! Thank you for choosing Hyatt House Frisco and along with taking the time to share your guest experience.

We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

The hotel was very clean, the rooms very comfortable and the staff friendly. The breakfast that is included is really good with made to order omelets, hot food, oatmeal, cereal etc. There is a little bar in the lobby.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Hello aprilpeterson22,

Thank you for being our guest! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and shared your guest experience. We hope we can welcome you back soon!

Best Wishes for a wonderful 2020!

Reviewed January 9, 2020

I enjoy staying at Hyatt House when in Frisco on business. The hotel is welcoming and clean. The beds and pillows are exceptionally comfortable. Breakfast is included with made to order omelettes, and there is a bar, plus a gym, laundry room, and pool.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Greetings lkaustin,

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you being our guest again and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Frisco.