“Really Good Burgers, Better Apps”

Kenny's Burger Joint
Ranked #4 of 468 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I had been sold on this place by the boss, who was picking up the tab. So already I was happy. But anyway, the burgers did indeed meet the hype. Not overpriced, the gourmet combinations are very tasty. Note: most of the burgers and toppings are so juicy you will need to eat them with a knife and fork. An acceptable side effect.

But as good as the burgers were, they did a superb job with appetizers. You would think fried pickles were pretty typical these days, but the one's at Kenny's are first rate. The bacon wrapped jalapenos are perfect for the heat seeker. Still with plenty of flavor. Note no 2: don't add the hot sauce to them until you try both separately!

They have some sort of super giant food challenge that I am dying to come back and (watch someone) try.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

We revisited Kenny's tonight. My husband and I ordered straight up burgers with mustard. They were very filling as they are quite large in addition to being delicious. My daughter ordered the pepperjack avocado burger which she enjoyed very much. We shared an order of onion rings, also very tasty. Our server was very nice. Just can't say enough good things about Kenny's. It does get very crowded, so I recommend you go early on prime nights.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I'm very picky when it comes to burgers and both times I have eaten here I have been impressed with mine. The other people in my party all loved their food as well. Great place to go!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

After eating at Kennys Woodfire Grill several times over the past 2 years, we finally made it out to Frisco to try the Burger Joint. Everyone enjoyed their burgers, but what wowed me the most were the bacon wrapped stuff jalapenos, those were outstanding. The bacon was nice and crisp, and the jalapenos had a good kick. The fried pickles were different with a panko crust and were tasty too. The regular fries were just ok and I agree the portion was small on those. We went on a Saturday evening and had to wait about 20 minutes for a table. The service was fairly attentive given how busy the restaurant was at that time.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Have eaten here several times. Burgers are served on a Ciabetta roll or you can request the standard hamburger bun. The Queso Burger is my favorite, an open faced burger with queso poured on top. The steak sandwich is also very good,too. They have special burgers every month and the dessert drinks are fabulous! They have a great happy hour with 3.00 wells and their wells liquors are premium.
If your in the mood for a good burger/sandwich you can't go wrong.

1  Thank Pat W