“Great Service - Well Trained Staff”

Sheraton Stonebriar Hotel
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Frisco
Bemidji, Minnesota
“Great Service - Well Trained Staff”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Every time I stay at the Sheraton Stonebriar, I am amazed at the Customer Service level expressed by all of the employees! My hat's off to the Manager that clearly has trained all of the employees to treat the customer as a guest of the hotel.
The front desk people are always so helpful and cheerful, and almost every time I approach the front door, somebody is there to open it for me. Great Experience EVERY TIME.
I've invited other colleagues of mine to stay there just to check out the quality service - It's that obviously different...Keep it up!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Renee U, Executive Administrative Assitant at Sheraton Stonebriar Hotel, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at The Sheraton Stonebriar and for sharing your amazing comments about our hotel and staff. We strive to exceed our guest’s expectations. Thank you for your continued loyalty and your customer referrals. We look forward to your return visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Austin, Texas
Reviewed June 18, 2013

last I stayed there, as a SPG Gold they informed me that I did not have access to that level... so much for loyalty to the program. After I expressed that was my expectations, they provided me access, which I chose not to leverage... so no review on the club levels.

parking is terrible... parking spots are for the hotel and restaurants in the area... good news is that you are close to some good places to dine, bad news is you have to park on the back side of the hotel if you get there around 6-7 pm.

Rooms are small, but adequate, modern. Internet; free internet is 1Mb up & down. Super SLOW... you either have to buy or use your status for premium service.

easy on and off the highway, about 30 min from Love Field ...

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank GB_InTexas
Renee U, Executive Administrative Assistant at Sheraton Stonebriar Hotel, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at The Sheraton Stonebriar. We appreciate your loyalty to Starwood Hotels and Resorts. I would like to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. I would love to visit with you, please contact me at 972 668-8000. Thank you
Texas
Reviewed May 29, 2013

First off, we went to celebrate our anniversary. The staff congratulated us and gave us a free upgrade to allow us access to the club lounge where we enjoyed delicious snacks and breakfast. The room was nice, clean, roomy and had all the extras. There was an abundant of pillows, a coffee bar and the suite we were in had a tv in the living area and bedroom. Flat screen, updated. The shampoo products were nice and there was a robe and 2 bathrooms. The staff was friendly, accommodating and went above and beyond. They made us feel special and we had a great time. We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Renee U, Executive Administrative Assistant at Sheraton Stonebriar Hotel, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at The Sheraton Stonebriar and for allowing us to share in your anniversary celebration. I am so excited that we were able to upgrade you to our executive suite and allow you to enjoy our club lounge. We appreciate your great comments about our friendly, accommodating staff, delicious food, nice clean rooms and our guest amenities. We look forward to your return visit.
Be well
jacksemail05@hotmail.com
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I stayed at the sheraton Stornbriar the week of May 1, 2013. I could not get into the Marriott that I ususally stay at. i was happily surprised with the quality of the hotel. The rooms are small but well set up with quality furishings. The bed was great. The staff goes overboard to help in any way. I had breakfast at the hotel and spent some time in the bar. Both were satifactory. There are numerous resteurants within walking distance. I will stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Renee U, Executive Administrative Assistant at Sheraton Stonebriar Hotel, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at The Sheraton Stonebriar and for sharing your experience with us. We would like to welcome you to the Starwood family. We appreciate all of your positive comments about the quality of the hotel, our helpful staff, and great comfortable beds. We look forward to your return visit.
All the best
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Stayed two nights on business and it was just like boutique hotels I have stayed in. Bright and open and modern. Great restaurant and the food was bettervthsn expected. Very good oversll stay. The parking was super convenient, right out front.

• Stayed April 2013
Renee U, Executive Administrative Assistant at Sheraton Stonebriar Hotel, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at The Sheraton Stonebriar we value and appreciate your business. We are so excited that you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your great feedback and look forward to your return visit. All the best
McKinney, Texas
Reviewed April 9, 2013

brand new hotel and you can tell how super clean the rooms are. friendly staff and very helpful. easy check in and out. need to eat dinner and the staff were very knowledgeable with restaurant around the area. recommended a few which was really helpful.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Renee U, Executive Administrative Assistant at Sheraton Stonebriar Hotel, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at The Sheraton Stonebriar. We appreciate your kind words about our lovely hotel and our helpful and friendly staff. I am thrilled that we were able to share in your birthday celebration. We look forward to your return visit.
Be Well
Malakoff, Texas, United States
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is clean and comfortable. The staff is awesome! The breakfast is really good. They served real eggs on the breakfast bar instead of the powdered ones that most hotels serve. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Krista K
Renee U, Executive Administrative Assistant at Sheraton Stonebriar Hotel, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at The Sheraton Stonebriar and for your positive feedback about our hotel and our breakfast buffet. We appreciate and value your business and your personal recommendations. We look forward to your return visit.

All the best!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Frisco
Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco
Aloft Frisco
Aloft Frisco
#13 of 14 in Frisco
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa
Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Wingate by Wyndham Frisco
Hilton Dallas Plano Granite Park

Been to Sheraton Stonebriar Hotel? Share your experiences!