“MUST STAY HOTEL”

Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Frisco
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I have found the must stay hotel in Dallas!! Such a wonderful atmosphere and the outstanding staff will make your stay out of this world. You will tell all your friends and co workers of this excellent hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Wow - what fantastic comments! So glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and I'm especially glad that my team helped to make your stay 'out of this world'! We all work very hard to maintain our award-winning hotel, and guest feedback is always appreciated.

Thanks again, and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Its a good hotel, that gives you a good value for the money spent. Staff is great and will always try their level best to make your stay good. Both breakfast as well as the evening snacks are very good. Hotel gives a shuttle facility and its also very quick and good.

Room Tip: Rooms facing towards front have a better view.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you very much for the great review, and we're glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm especially glad that my team was helpful and courteous, and ensured your needs were met. We all work hard to give all of our guests an award-winning experience, and reviews such as yours are very rewarding, and much appreciated.

Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

2012 Award-Winning Homewood Suites Hotel of the Year

Reviewed September 3, 2013

As our business office for the Americas is in Frisco Texas , i always try to stay at the Homewood Suites here in Frisco Texas close to Dalas and the DFW international airport , an excellent place for business travellers but also for family , the difference here is the hotel staff , from the room service, the people that make up the rooms , to the recepcion , and very special ... the breakfast service and happy hour servicesint the afternoon , all these people NEVER let their smiley faces down , no matter what , they are there to make sure you have eveything you need and provide you with an excelent service , friendly , correct and professional , always with a smile on their face , I comming over here now very frequently for the last three years , the hotel still is new , looks new and even smells new , to me ( and I am staying around 180 nights in hotels all over the world in a year .... ) one of the very best places to be , absolutely recommendable to come back again all time , but again ... it's the entire hotel staff they have there that makes this happen in my opinion ,

please keep it up

my very best , and thank you for everything

Frank van Stiphout

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank frank_van_stiphout
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

On behalf of my team, thank you for the stellar review, and we so appreciate your kind words and loyalty! We take great pride in our award-winning hotel, and make a special effort to go the extra mile for our guests. We want every guest to check out of our hotel with the intent to return, and your review is not only extremely rewarding, but also lets us know we are on the right track. Our guests our are priority, and we are delighted that you continue to enjoy staying with us. It is our pleasure to serve you!

I've forwarded your review to my team, as your comments will certainly put a smile on their face and spring in their step.

Thank you very much again, and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Overall excellent hotel. Staff provided excellent customer service. I have already recommended this hotel for future customers. I plan to stay at this homewood suites upon future visits. My company chose this hotel and it was a great choice. Staff went out of their way to help me. Great complimentary breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Thank you very much for the great review, and I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay with us! We're all very glad you enjoyed your stay, and even happier to hear that you will not only return when in the area, but recommend our hotel to others. We strive to ensure a great experience for all of our guests, and want everyone to check out of our hotel with the intent to return.

Many thanks again, and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Amazing stay here with a staff that exceeded all my expectations. During my stay, anything that could have gone wrong did. However, because of the staff here they made me feel comfortable and assisted in all areas they could possibly help me with. I would definitely stay at a HomeWood Suites again.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

On behalf of my team, thank you very much for the wonderful feedback, and we are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. I am especially glad to hear that it was our service that distinguished your stay, as we all take great pride in going the extra mile for our guests. While you unfortunately experienced a few hiccups, I am very pleased that my team resolved any issues and that you enjoyed your stay.

Many thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Highly recommend hotel. Great location. Great staff. The free breakfast is much better than the basic stuff you get at other hotels. Rooms were neat and clean. In walking distance to the Dr. Pepper field

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Thank Brian S. K

What great comments! Thanks very much for the great review, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel. Very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay, and that our accommodations and service met your needs. Especially glad you liked our hot breakfast buffet - we want all of our guests to start the day out on the right foot!

Thanks again, and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Extremely clean - safe neighborhood, well cared for facility, freindly and professional staff, easy check-in and out... wonderful suites! They made a very late arrival and early departure a breeze! I love the Hilton experience in general and... , especially at this property! I have just picked up some business responsibilities inthis area and will ALWAYS stay at this Homewood when traveling here!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Wow! What a fantastic review! On behalf of my team, thank you for the great feedback, and we so appreciate you choosing our hotel. We all take great pride in our award-winning hotel, and work hard to make every guest's stay a memorable one. We're so glad you enjoyed our hotel and plan to return.

Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back.