“Very nice.”

Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Frisco
Oklahoma City, United States
“Very nice.”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I've stayed here with my family twice. We've stayed other places in Frisco, but none of the others have warranted a second visit. Great place to take the kids! Close to many restaurants and great shopping. IKEA, the mall is great, and you can't beat In'N'Out burgers.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
What great comments, and we so appreciate you continuing to choose our hotel when visiting the Frisco area! Always nice to hear when our guests take advantage of the nearby shopping and dining - and we're big fans of an In-N-Out burger, too! Hope you all were able to enjoy some downtime by the pool - with the Texas heat in full swing, it's a great place to relax and cool off.

Many thanks again, and we hope to see you soon!

2012 Homewood Suites Award-Winning Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed July 11, 2013

RECOMMENDED (UPDATED REVIEW): This is still one of the popular choices in Frisco and for good reason - booking early recommended as "sold out" is normal during the week. Breakfast and evening reception still good and don't miss the salsa.

Rooms large, well appointed and in good working order. Relatively quiet, though I heard floor above noises (though not late a night).

Complaint: The Internet was horrible, hotels need to get serious about Internet and I happily would pay a premium for higher quality service. One night even a basic voice Skype call was choppy, browsing was slow and forget using Netflix or Hulu. Internet quality has quickly become key concern as I travel on business and hotels are missing extra $$$ for a higher level experience.

I am adding speedtest result and will do so for my future reviews.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Many thanks for the great comments, and we so appreciate you continuing to choose our hotel when you're in the area. And very glad to hear you like the salsa - our culinary team makes it from scratch, and it's always a crowd favorite.

While I'm glad you enjoyed your stay, I do apologize for the inconsistency you experienced with the internet connectivity and speed. We understand this is - for many of our guests - the single-most important amenity for both business and leisure stays, and we want to ensure everyone is accommodated. I've forwarded your comments to our engineering team and service provider to look for opportunities to better improve our service.

Thank you again for your review, and if there is anything we can do to make future stays more enjoyable, please do not hesitate to ask.

Eldersburg, United States
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Our stay here was perfect. The rooms were clean and spacious. The staff was great and very friendly. The breakfast and evening reception were yummy with a great variety. Loved the Texas shaped waffles. The pool area was beautiful and clean. We relaxed at the pool every evening.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you very much for the wonderful review, and my team and I thank you for choosing our hotel. So glad to hear you were able to fit in some pool time during your stay; with summer in full swing, our pool is a popular place to be! And we're big fans of the Texas-shaped waffles, too - they're a fun and delicious way to start the day!

I've forwarded your comments to my team, as they'll enjoy the feedback. Many thanks again, and we hope to see you soon.

Abilene, Texas
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Stayed here after two nights at the Holiday Inn Express. There was no comparison. The staff allowed us to check in early as there was a room available and were very accommodating in every way. The room was spacious, the hotel very clean and the check in personnel were fantastic. The breakfast area is very nice and modern and REAL breakfast that is cooked, not some fake eggs with water and a microwave. Management does a good job at this hotel.
Highly recommend this hotel and would stay here again in a minute vs. the competition in this area. The location is fantastic and close to the Frisco Baylor Hospital & lots of restaurants in the area for dinner.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
So glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and many thanks for the great review! My team and I all work hard to ensure our guests enjoy their stay, so I'm glad to hear our service and accommodations met your needs. And yes - we're big fans of a full, hearty breakfast, so we provide exactly that for our guests every morning. Glad you enjoyed it!

Many thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Chennai
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I stayed here for more than 2 months on a business visit.
I stayed here with my family & my son enjoyed everyday for his stay here.
This is the best hotel in & around Frisco & Plano area[Texas].

* Clean ,neat & spacious suites with fully furnished.
* Perfect Location for shopping ,Grocery & Eateries
* Ever Smiling & most helpful staff [Shelly,Conrad,Mary,Dillon, Martin...You guys are great :)]
* Fully Equipped Kitchen
* Any time Free Shuttle Service within 5 miles [Convenient for Professional/Business Visitors]
* Excellent House Keeping Staff & Service
* Clean ,Big well maintained & Hygienic Swimming Pool & Gym [Health Center]

To summarize, Homewood Suites,Frisco will surely make you feel like " @ Home".
I will recommend this hotel to others & will surely come back !!!

Suggestion for Improvements
-------------------------------------
1) I would really appreciate if you can have small kids play area near the outdoor gym.
Kids will love it :)
2) In case there are many veggie guest from India,customize at-least one vegetarian dish
[preferably Indian] in breakfast & dinner !!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are spacious !!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you very much for the very thorough and wonderful review! My team and I - including Shelly, Conrad, Dillon, Meri, and martin - all appreciate the great feedback and we're delighted you enjoyed your two-month stay with us! We know that long-term stays at hotels can be trying, so it's always nice to hear feedback such as yours.

Many thanks again, and we all look forward to welcoming you back!

Knoxville, TN
Reviewed July 6, 2013

This was our second time staying... this is a great hotel and the service is fantastic! Many personal touches from recognizing us from staying before, lavishing us with chocolate, switching our room, allowing us to view pictures on the manager's computer because the business office computer could not display them... This place is first class with wonderful staff! The food is fantastic. Truly a wonderful stay all around.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Wow - what a wonderful review! We're so glad you enjoyed your second stay with us, and believe me, it is our pleasure to go above and beyond for all of our guests. We all appreciate you choosing our hotel during your Frisco visit, and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Many thanks again,
Katy, United States
Reviewed June 20, 2013

My stay was very pleasant even though the weather was bad with a tornado warning in the area, the hotel hospitality was second to none. My wife and I enjoyed the breakfast. I normally like to stay in hotels that offer continental breakfast but the breakfast at this hotel even though not free but was well worth the quality. I will recommend this hotel to my friends and family. Even the bartender was very courteous. I had a margarita on ice while watching the basketball playoff between the Spurs my Texas team and the Heat. The drink was well prepared. Only one thing that I did not like was the $3.00 for a 12oz. of sprite. The bartender was nice to give me 2 for the price of one, and because he did that I ordered a margarita on ice that I highly enjoyed.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family