“Excellent Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Frisco
Katy, United States
“Excellent Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

My stay was very pleasant even though the weather was bad with a tornado warning in the area, the hotel hospitality was second to none. My wife and I enjoyed the breakfast. I normally like to stay in hotels that offer continental breakfast but the breakfast at this hotel even though not free but was well worth the quality. I will recommend this hotel to my friends and family. Even the bartender was very courteous. I had a margarita on ice while watching the basketball playoff between the Spurs my Texas team and the Heat. The drink was well prepared. Only one thing that I did not like was the $3.00 for a 12oz. of sprite. The bartender was nice to give me 2 for the price of one, and because he did that I ordered a margarita on ice that I highly enjoyed.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Great hotel...very spacious and well designed....internet worked well and employees went out of their way to be helpful. Full breakfast was especially good....can't wait to go back to this OUTSTANDING HOTEL

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
What a great review! Thanks so much for choosing our hotel, and we're delighted you enjoyed your stay. I've passed along your comments to my team, as they'll enjoy reading them.

Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you soon!

2012 Homewood Suites Top Ten Hotel
sherman, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

we called at 9 pm to book a room and found all the staff to be very friendly and helpful .It was just what we needed after such a busy and extremely tiring day traveling . We found our Room & bathroom to be very clean , the bed and the pillows were nice clean and comfortable . Will definitely stay again if need arises .

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Many thanks for the great review, and we're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We know how tiring - and trying - traveling can be, so I'm delighted to hear that our accommodations and service were 'just what you needed' after a long day on the road.

Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

2012 Top Ten Homewood Suites Hotel
Wake Forest, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Stayed here June 2013 for business. Very clean. Nice pool, even though I didnt use it. Friendly staff. 4 floors. Good breakfast. Free beer wine in the evening. Typical Homewood. Comfy beds. Do wish they would have some foam pillows, though I didnt check

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Thank you very much for the great review, and my team and I are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I've passed along your comments regarding foam pillows to my housekeeping team to look into the possibility of adding more options for our guests; we will always do our best to accommodate you whenever possible. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to future stays more enjoyable.

Thanks very much again, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

2012 Connie Pride Homewood Suites Pride of Merit Award Winner
Chennai, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Am from India and during my month long trip in USA, had a wonderful month at Homewood Suites at Frisco. Stayed in a twin queen bed one-bedroom suite with family. Rooms were maintained clean with daily service from housekeepers. Staff at the reception were extremely courteous and ensured shuttle service whenever requested. Good variety in breakfast (am Vegetarian and still had lots of options) and also evening dinner. Myself and my family had an extremely satisfactory month's stay at Homewood Suites Frisco and for sure intend to stay at the same place again during the next trip to Frisco/Plano.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful review, and welcome to Texas! So glad you and your family enjoyed your month-long stay with us, and that our accommodations and services met your needs. I'm glad you were able to enjoy adequate vegetarian options during the breakfast service, and please let my team know if you have any additional dietary requests - we will always do our best to accommodate you whenever possible.

Many thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back!

2012 Connie Pride Homewood Suites Award of Merit Winner
League City, Texas, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Great place to stay. Facility was super clean and has good road appeal. Close to shopping, food, and near Dallas. Excellent staff who were friendly and provided excellent service. Rooms were extremely clean and comfortable. We would stay in this location again when visiting the Dallas area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thanks very much for the great review, and my team and I are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope you were able to take advantage of some of the great shopping and dining that's within walking distance of the hotel; we're fortunate to be located in an area with so much to do. Also glad to hear you enjoyed our accommodations and services - next time, be sure to spend some time at our pool. With the warmer weather finally here, our pool and spa are popular spots and very refreshing!

Thanks again, and we hope to see you soon.

2012 Connie Pride Homewood Suites Award of Merit Winner
Keithville, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I have always stayed at this hotel when visiting the Dallas area and have never had problems, but this visit was a little disappointing. The sleeper sofa was filthy and I was afraid to even sit on it. We needed to use it, but did not because of the outside appearance.

• 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars

1 Thank Sandra M
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Thank you very much for your review, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel when visiting the Dallas/Frisco area. On behalf of my team, I do apologize this last visit was not up to par.

Per our conversation and inspection of your suite, I have followed up with my housekeeping team to ensure we are always providing a clean, comfortable environment for our guests. As an award-winning hotel, we all work hard to make sure every guest checks out with the intention to return. Guest feedback let's us know how we're doing, and highlights areas where we can improve our service.

Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you again later this year.

2012 Homewood Suites Award of Merit Winner - Top 10 percent in the brand
Also consider these accommodations in or near Frisco
Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Comfort Suites Frisco
Comfort Suites Frisco
#5 of 14 in Frisco
4.5 of 5 stars 171 reviews

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco? Share your experiences!