“Surprised”

Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Frisco
shreveport
“Surprised”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I usually do not stay in hotels. Prefer B & B's. However, I needed something close to where my sister and I would be Christmas shopping. Being unfamiliar with staying in hotels I relied on Trip Advisor to help me choose. My sister and I do not get to spend much time together due to busy lives, and I was hoping that the place I chose would be just "decent". WOW It was really nice - clean - nice decor - great staff and I did now know at the time that breakfast was included! Perfect location for shopping the Stonebriar Mall, Ikea, Container Store, and close enough to the Allan Tx, Premium Outlet stores. Could not have been better!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Thank you very much for the great review, and my team and I are so glad you and your sister enjoyed your stay with us. Sounds like you were able to take advantage of all the nearby shopping, and I'm glad you were pleasantly surprised with our service and accommodations. We all work very hard to provide a great experience for all of our guests, and it's always nice to hear when we've hit the mark.

Happy Holidays,
General Manager, Homewood Suites Dallas/Frisco

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Miami, Florida
Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

Stayed over thanksgiving weekend! One bedroom suite for me and the family (2 kids).
Great value, pretty new hotel. Great location. Right next to a shopping center so location definitely works. You will have many choices around this area as to we're to stay. Almost all of the hotels are in the same price range and all look new so you can probably go with the best price.
Beds were comfortable, not amazing but very good for what you pay. As always a little place in the lobby to buy drinks or necessities you might of left at home.
Hd tv (2) in the room. That's a big plus for me!
Staff was very attentive and I really enjoyed my days there. Have stayed at homewood about 3 times in the past 3 years and they never have disappointed me!
Good job!

• Stayed November 2012
Thank you very much for the great review, and we're so glad that you and your family enjoyed the Thanksgiving holiday with us! And even better, we love hearing that you're a repeat Homewood guest!

Glad you liked our LCD HD TVs, and it sounds like you were able to take advantage of all the nearby shopping - a big plus for Black Friday!

Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Homewood Suites Dallas/Frisco.

Happy Holidays,
Tyler, Texas
Reviewed November 18, 2012

My Mom and I stayed here for a shopping trip to Frisco. I've stayed in lots of different Hilton hotels, but this was my first time to stay at a Homewood Suites. I was very impressed with the hotel and the staff. We had a suite with 2 queen beds and the suite was over 600 square feet. There is a kitchen with a refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave and a 2 burner stove top as well as dishes, pots and pans. There was also a small dining table and a living area with a sofa bed and glider rocker. The breakfast was included and the morning we were there they served eggs, sausage, waffles and all sorts of cereal and pastries. The staff were all really friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay here again and I will be on the lookout for more Homewood Suites when I'm booking my hotels.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Thank you very much for the great review, and my team and I are thrilled that our hotel was your first experience at a Homewood Suites! Very glad you and your mom enjoyed your stay with us, and it sounds like you took advantage of the area's great shopping, too.

Thanks again for the great review, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Homewood Suites Dallas/Frisco!

Lambertville, New Jersey
Reviewed November 15, 2012

My sister and my mother and I stayed here while visiting relatives - our flight was cancelled due to Hurricane Sandy - so we stayed two additional days. This hotel is absolutely wonderful and the staff is equally wonderful. I would stay there next time I come to the area for sure and now I try to find a Homewood Suites hotels when I travel. They serve a full buffet breakfast which is delicious and Monday thru Thursday a dinner with complimentary wine and beer - we were very pleased with everything.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Thank you very much for the great review, and I'm so glad you enjoyed your 'extended' stay during what could have been a very frustrating time. I know many travelers throughout the country were delayed due to Hurricane Sandy; I'm so glad to hear your experience at our hotel was a positive one even though your original travel plans had to be changed to accommodate the storm.

I've forwarded your comments to my team, as guest feedback is always appreciated. Many thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Homewood Suites Dallas/Frisco.

Monroe, Louisiana, United States
Reviewed November 6, 2012

This is such a great hotel! We have stayed here many times & always had a great service. It is very clean & I am very picky. This morning when we left, they were even wiping the interior elevator walls from top to bottom. Close to all restaurants and the staff is very accommodating. Highly recommend!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Thank you very much for the great review, and it is always nice to hear from repeat guests. I’m so glad you’ve enjoyed your stays with us, and have continued to visit our hotel whenever you’re in the area. We take great pride in our award-winning hotel, and appreciate you choosing us as your home away from home.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed November 4, 2012

i stayed in this hotel november 2012 with my daughter and her friend as they were attending a dancecovention in nearby Embassy Suites. This hotel is an excellent choice if you are attending a sportsevent nearby or just want to come and shop in Frisco. Everything is close by from shops to restaurants to these sportsevents like Dr Pepper Starcenter for hockey or Ballpark for baseball, not to mention the Convention Center. The hotel itself was a pleasant suprise, very clean and modern, it had a nice backyard with swimmingpool and hottub, the breakfast was absolutely one of the best ones i have seen in any hotel. The only reason i did not give full 5 points to this hotel was that the room was smaller than i expected, if there are only 2 people staying inthis room it is fine, but 3 was a little it too much as we pulled the sofabed open and that together with kingsize bed pretty much filled the room. All and all i would return to this hotel and recommend it to others.

Room Tip: if you have more than 2 in your party ask for a bigger room
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Many thanks for the great review, and we’re so glad you, your daughter and her friend enjoyed your stay with us. We’re fortunate to be in an area with a lot of sports and entertainment outlets, so we regularly host guests that are in town for a dance convention or sports event. Glad to hear our breakfast buffet hit the spot, too!

Should you ever need larger accommodations, or anything to make your stay more enjoyable, please do not hesitate to ask me or my team. We will always do our best to accommodate you.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed November 3, 2012

We chose this hotel for our Girls Night Out. This hotel is perfect. We booked the two bedroom suite. It was spacious enough for five of us, having a large living room and kitchen area. The suite was spotless. I truly love the Hilton beds. They are my favorite. The staff here is amazing. They bent over backwards to make sure that we had a nice stay.

This is really a beautiful hotel with a nice outdoor space out by the pool. The breakfast area is bright and cheerful as is the lobby area.

All of us had a great time here and we will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: The large suites are on the first floor. Our room was in a quiet area behind the managers office...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you very much for the review, and we’re so glad you enjoyed your girls night out at our hotel! We agree that our two-bedroom suites are perfect for intimate gatherings, and it’s always nice to hear when our services and accommodations have exceeded expectations.

Thanks again for the great feedback, and we all look forward to welcoming you back to the Homewood Suites Dallas/Frisco.