“Outstanding Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Frisco
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Outstanding Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2011

This hotel is outstanding in all respects. Service, cleanliness, convenience. These folks have done all things very well. We stayed Friday and Saturday nights. Breakfast buffet was very good. Scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon and on SUnday they added mushrooms, onions, peppers and shaved roast beef, make your own waffles shaped like Texas, fresh fruit, oatmeal, cereals, juices, bagels, breads. Clean and quiet premises. Large room with a full kitchen. Excellent bargain at $99.00 per night.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco, responded to this review, November 2, 2011
Thank you very much for the review, and I’m glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I’ve forwarded your comments to my staff, as I know they’ll appreciate the feedback.

Glad to hear our breakfast buffet was a hit – a full, hot breakfast is a great way to start the day, and we work hard to make sure all our guests start their day off right.

Thanks again for the review, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Homewood Suites Dallas/Frisco.

General Manager, Homewood Suites Dallas/Frisco

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2011

I have stayed at a lot of Homewood Suites and this was one of the best. The room was a little smaller than usual but the staff was excellent and the Hotel was set up very nice. Would highly recommend staying here if you are going to an event (concert, etc) at Pizza Hut Park. It's only about 2 miles a way and easy to get to.

• Stayed August 2011
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco, responded to this review, August 10, 2011
Thank you very much for posting your review on TripAdvisor; I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us this month. Guest feedback is an important gauge of the level of service we provide, and I always appreciate it when a guest takes the time to post their comments. I have forwarded your comments to my staff, as I know they will also appreciate the feedback.

Many of our guests enjoy the hotel’s proximity to some of Frisco’s best shopping, dining, sports and entertainment venues, such as Pizza Hut Park and Stone Briar Centre. I hope you were able to take in what the area has to offer during your stay.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Homewood Suites Dallas/Frisco.

General Manager, Homewood Suites Dallas/Frisco
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2011

This is the 2nd year we stayed for Lone Star Swim meet, and enjoyed both time. Hotel is located about 5 miles away from Meet pool, and also very close to many restraurants/shopping. Hotel breakfast and weekday dinner is a great plus, food meets our expection. This is not a five star hotel. For the price we are paying, we are pleased with the quality of the amenities. Another reason for our team to decide on this hotel is the kitchen amenity. We use the full size frige to keep drinks and food chilled for swimmers; use microwave and stove to heat food between meals and keep our kids on optimal condition for the competition.
Since we were out in the meet during morning hour and wanted to take a nap after lunch to prepare for evening competition, I requested to have room cleaned between 8am and noon. When it didn't get done on 7/22, I called front desk to inquire the cleaning schedule. This female front desk clerk obviously was not customer service oriented and told me they were very busy and asked if I can wait until tomorrow. I understood and knew the hotel was fully booked; however, customers shall not bear the negative consequnce of their thriving business and told her I expected room to be cleaned while we were out for the evening events. I didn't want to give this hotel a negative review because one person; so i stopped front desk on our way out. A man in the front desk was very accomandating and assured me the room would be cleaned. We didn't have any problem in rest of our stay. The room was in perfect condition when we came back from our morning events.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco, responded to this review, August 2, 2011
Thank you very much for your review of your recent stay with us, and I am so glad you and your team chose to stay at our hotel for the second year in a row during your swim competition.

I understand there was an issue with housekeeping during your stay, and further miscommunication at the front desk about the issue. Guest satisfaction is our top priority, and we strive to ensure that every guest leaves our hotel with the intent to return. I have shared your review with my staff, including the front desk team and housekeeping, so that we may explore opportunities to improve our service.

Thank you again for your time and comments and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Homewood Suites Dallas/Frisco.

long island New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2011

Stayed only one nite at this fresh and new property ( 3 years young) . Very nice staff
real close to the mega mall shopping area. The flat screen tv was great. food as always so good. Cant go wrong here.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco, responded to this review, June 28, 2011
Thank you very much for posting your review on TripAdvisor. My staff and I always appreciate hearing from guests, and we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Guest reviews and feedback provide new opportunities to always improve our level of service, and we value your time and comments.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2011

I stayed here for almost a month. The place is so nice and the staff is equally courteous. They were keeping customer satisfaction to highest standard.
The staff is great and took great care of me and my special requests . I don't drive and they were sweet enough to drop me to office ,and pick me up from office everyday, take me for shopping/malls. The location of hotel is also perfect as compared to other in the city. There are many shops (Electronics/Grocery/Garments etc )which are at walking distance from hotel.
Rooms were regularly cleaned and all the amenities were filled properly. Food/Breakfast was great and was of high standard. We enjoyed our stay here to great extent.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank expedition_2011
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco, responded to this review, June 16, 2011
Thank you very much for your comments – I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. It is our pleasure to provide guest transportation when needed, and we’re happy to recommend nearby shopping and dining venues – especially when they’re adjacent to the hotel!

My staff and I do our best to make the guest experience as easy and comfortable as possible, and guest feedback helps ensure we are providing superior service and accommodations. I always appreciate it when guests take the time to post their comments.

Bengaluru, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2011

I have stayed in the hotel on business trips for about 5 months, one for 3 months and another long stay for approx 2 months. Its great for long stays. The staff is great and took great care of me and my special requests . Would like to specially mention Shelly , Joel , Skip & Jay. You come back after a hard days work and there is hot dinner waiting for you! I do not drive and they were sweet enough to drop me to office everyday , take me for shopping and even church on Sunday mornings! What more could i ask for ..:)...Everything is great..no complaints and its always my first choice whenever i am in Dallas on business trips.!..

- M Thomas

Room Tip: Book in advance to get a room
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Thomas_Mut
MagnoliaLodging, Public Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco, responded to this review, May 31, 2011
Thank you very much for your comments - we appreciate the feedback and are so glad you've enjoyed your stays with us. I've forwarded your comments to the staff at the Homewood Suites, as I know they will also enjoy reading your review. Guest satisfaction is the best indicator of how we're doing, and we always appreciate it when a guest takes the time to write a review.

Jenny Hansen
Magnolia Lodging, LLC
jenny.hansen@magnolialodging.com
Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2011

This is one of the nicest Homewood Suites our family has ever stayed at. It's in a wonderful location that's within walking distance to shopping and restaurants. The pool area was sparkling clean, breakfast was delicious and the suites were very nice. The staff was helpful and friendly. We stayed there for 2 nights and will definately return again. The price was very good for this type of hotel. It's as nice as all the larger hotels in Frisco but has free breakfast and the luxury of having a "suite" type room. We made an early morning commute on our checkout day into downtown Dallas and it was only about 20 minutes. Go to the Olive Garden while you're there and ask for Greg to be your waitor. The Olive Garden was awesome and only a few blocks away.

Room Tip: 4th floor had a good view
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled with family