“Four night stay”

Ranked #14 of 14 Hotels in Frisco
Newman Lake, Washington
“Four night stay”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

We stayed for four nights in late April while attending a wedding. It was very comfortable. The room was large and easily accommodated three of us. The hotel was very clean, the staff was friendly, and the complimentary breakfast was one of the better I have had. The hotel also had a great location and was very reasonably priced. I would highly recommend this hotel! Kelly D

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

Clean comfortable decent internet. Nice staff but breakfast a bit boring. Hotel hallways were about 80 degrees making cooling off of a room a challenge given units are exhausted out the window base. Anything I brought up was immediately addressed.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Kelley M
Abilene, Texas
Reviewed April 15, 2014

My stay here was not good this time around. The room was hot when we got there and was hoping that the A/C would have cooled it down. We left and came back about 7 hours later and the room was cool. The wind was blowing hard enough that you could hear and feel it coming through the window seal. The water took a long time to get hot and the pressure was very weak. We couldn't sleep due to the noise and being uncomfortable.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Frisco, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Dear Brent K,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. I can assure you that your comfort and satisfaction are of utmost importance to us and for that please accept my sincere apologies if your stay was negatively affected by the noise issues and air conditioning issues you have encountered may have caused you. I appreciate you bringing this matter into our attention as this is our best resource for improving guest satisfaction. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services we offer to our guests.

Though I would prefer you had a better experience at our hotel, I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and I hope that we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future and show you just how much we care about delivering an above average experience.

Krysllin G
Case Manager
IHGCare

Travelers are raving about these Frisco hotels

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Last year I penned a very poor, frustrating review of this property. I wanted to share an update as I believe in 2nd chances and I decided to stay here again on a recent trip to Frisco. I learned a valuable lesson.....things certainly change and check before you book if you had a bad experience the first time around. Gone were the hoards of young ball players; gone were the smells of food left out in the hallway; gone were the yells and loud talking that keeps you up until the wee hours........get the point?
The property was extremely good. Clean, Quiet. Professional. It was a great stay with a great room and warm staff. I certainly do recommend this IHG group hotel when in Frisco. Just check first to see if there is a big ball tourney planned during your visit!

Room Tip: Stay away from ice machines
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
HIEXFriscoGM, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Frisco, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Dear hansboomer,

We are thrilled that you decided to give us another try and that we exceeded expectations! Our staff works very hard to ensure that each guest has an excellent stay each and every time. We hope that we can continue to see you in the future.

Kindly,
Lindsey
Conway, Arkansas
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Hotel was very clean and nice and in a great area. Comfortable bed, great breakfast, very nice. I do not know if you can get much better for the great rate! I booked this hotel because of the rate and was very glad I did. I will stay again for sure!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
HIEXFriscoGM, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Frisco, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and you feel that you received great service. We will be sure to pass your kind words to our staff. We hope to see you soon.

Best regards,
Alex Kashani
Pasay, Philippines
Reviewed November 28, 2013

I stayed in this hotel from Nov. 14-23, 2013. The hotel was average and close to shops and restaurants. Breakfast is the same everyday and the smallest size of mineral water sells for $2. I expected it would be complimentary like the other hotels I've stayed.
Everything was good until I realized upon check out that I lost a grocery bag. I remember doing groceris for cookies and chocolate on one of those days. I placed the bag on the table along with all the other stuff i bought during my entore stay. I packed everything in my bag upon check out. While i was on my flight, I remember i have not packed those items i bought. I can remember very well that I completely checked the whole hotel room before checking out to ensure I don't leave anything behind.
THe experience was horrible since your stuff can be stolen. I advised my company not to book the staff being sent to Plano, TX in this hotel because of the experience that I had. I tried to email the manager but no response was received. I was hoping there could be some form of compensation here to win back my company's business since we normally send people in this area to do business meetings.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank John Oliver S
Please accept my apology for the inconvenience that you you experienced during your stay at our hotel.I have sent you a private message regarding your stay with hope that we have the honor of serving you again .
Best regards,
Alex Kashani
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed November 25, 2013

The Holiday Inn is not a new place to stay for travelers. The Holiday Inn Express in Frisco, TX is a renovated old building that has some glitches but overall is a comfortable place to stay at ta reasonable price. Good breakfast and overall service.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple