“solid burger”
Review of Scotty P's Hamburgers - CLOSED

Scotty P's Hamburgers
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Used to think this was the best, but found another. Still, a good stop on the way home. I am disappointed that they changed the pickles that they used. Seemed to alter the burger. Their chicken strips are very good, and there are several burgers and salads. Something for everyone.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Dined in with my husband. He tried the burger that is topped with shredded brisket. He thought he died and went to burger heaven. I had the crispy chicken finger basket that came with amazing fries. They were crispy and seasoned to perfection. The staff was great and very friendly. Great spot to bite with friends and family.

1  Thank tenisheat2016
Reviewed January 12, 2014

After incredible frustration finding a really good burger in Austin we were happy to return to one of our favorite haunts on a recent trip to the Metroplex. As always, Scotty P's offered a wonderful flame-grilled burger, enough fries to feed a small army (and that was the small portion), a delicious Greek salad, and awesome chicken tenders.

If you like the nasty, greasy burgers offered by the chains (5 Guys, In-N-Out, etc) then Scotty P's may not be you, because they don't do grease. What they serve is quality meat cooked to your specification.

Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Mediocre burgers, mediocre chicken, mediocre salads, fries and rings. See a pattern? Not bad, just very pedestrian. There are many better options.

1  Thank SenorGreggo
Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

My family has been going to Scotty P's since the first location opened in Frisco over 10 years ago. The burgers are consistently excellent. I always get the Preston Trail (chili cheese) and my wife loves the Frisco Line (not on menu anymore but can still order). However, all burgers aside, one of the main draws for me is the onion rings. These are hands down the best I have ever had, and I always get them if offered in restaurants. They are simply awesome! I agree with everyone else about the chicken strips. They are very good too.

1  Thank Greg B