“Worst service”

Cuisines: Chinese
Frisco
“Worst service”
Reviewed June 12, 2011

Average food - poor service. Surprised still in business.

3 Thank shazadw

frisco
“no apologies”
Reviewed March 3, 2009

It took an hour and 10 minutes to get my food delivered. Normally it takes about 30-45 minutes, but apparently, today they were busy. I called the restaurant after waiting 50 minutes and they said the driver was on his way. I live less than 3 minutes away (I know, I'm lazy! Don't hate! You know you'd get it delivered too.) He arrived 20 minutes later and I told the driver, "Do you realize it took 1 hour and 10 minutes to get my order?"
Unapologetically, he responded: "I'm just delivery. You have to call restaurant."
I rejected the delivery and called the restaurant again to complain about the 1:10 wait. The man who answered simply replied that they were busy. I told him that I can understand that, but they should have told me before I placed the order that it would take longer than usual.
His response: "Yea."

The food is good for chinese delivery, but one poorly handled customer service issue can leave a bad taste in your mouth for some time. I wanted an apology, or at least a free crab rangoon or SOMETHING, but all I got was apathy. I guess it's too much to expect from f.o.b.s.

So the delivery food is good (better than the buffet food they serve at the restaurant), but if you ever have any problems with your order, don't expect too much when you call them. Most American managers will do anything to keep your business and make sure you're happy. These guys just don't give a damn.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“all u can eat chinese and it ain't bad.”
Reviewed July 5, 2008

all u can eat chinese and it ain't bad.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook