“great mexican”

Gloria's Latin Cuisine
Ranked #7 of 425 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: Mexican, Salvadoran
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Gloria's growth has been a constant ever since then. Now boasting 15 Texas locations, the restaurant still serves the same delicious Latin cuisine that has been satifying hungry Texans for over 25 years.
jacksemail05@hotmail.com
“great mexican”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

As usual, I have to go to Glorias each time I visit Dallas. The food is great. I ususally have the fajitas which are great.

Visited May 2013

The Colony, Texas, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Oh yes”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Had the chimichanga with queso and almost died (happily of course). Great place to go to for some fancy mexican food.

Visited September 2012
Asheville, North Carolina
“Good Food, Great Outdoor Dining”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Really enjoyed our dinner at Gloria's. While many of the selections are similar to what you'd find on a Mexican menu, it's the innovative and fresh ingredients that make this restaurant stand out from the crowd. For vegetarians, the spinach quesadillas are fantastic. For anyone, the chips, salsa, bean dip and mojitos are delicious. Make sure to sit outside, even though it's in a busy area, it's the best way to get the full Gloria's experience.

• Visited April 2013
Plano, Texas
“Glorias mexican food”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I really liked the cuisine, although I have had just as good elsewhere. It is in a good location and has a patio, which is a big plus. Unfortunately, they didn't have any umbrellas up, even though it was sunny and I ended up getting a messed up burn on my face (had my sunglasses on...lol). Even so, I would go there again in a heart beat. They are not skimpy with their wine either, which I really enjoyed. I hate that you pay for a glass of wine and they bring you an ounce...WTH...at least you get your money's worth at Glorias.

Visited March 2013
Sherman, Texas, Usa
“Unexpectedly good food!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Went on a Sunday afternoon the brunch menu was awesome! The food was worth driving there for!service was great.my husband and I really enjoyed it.the food was great, can't wait to go back.

• Visited January 2013