Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa
$170
Aloft Frisco(Frisco)(Great Value!)
$111
Aloft.com
Comfort Suites Frisco(Frisco)(Great Value!)
$189
$239
  • Pool
$130
Hotels.com
Wingate by Wyndham Frisco(Frisco)(Great Value!)
$84
Comfort Inn & Suites(Frisco)(Great Value!)
$79
1,241 results
All reviewsfree happy hourparking garageevening receptiongreat hotelmade to order breakfastball parkomeletliving roomfree breakfastindoor poolshopping malldr pepperhotel staffnice staygreat experiencestaff was friendlybusiness trip
Reviewed July 30, 2010

I was aliitle concerned due to some earlier reviews, however we were very pleased with our four day stay.Great location.Across the street from Stonebrier Mall. I will stay there again in the future.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2010

We stayed at the embassy suites in Frisco, Tx this past Saturday night. We originally booked for 2 nights. Our stay was so miserable we checked out early and did not stay the second night. Be warned about this... They charged us $75 to check out early. There was NO apology for our concerns or any offer to comp the early check out
fee. The service was horrible. There was a roughriders game, a hockey game and a convention going on. The parking lot was completely full and the only option was to valet. The valet was extremely rude and very slow. The room (1219) smelled like dirt and must and then like they'd "sprayed" over it. The shower curtain had mildew and black hair on the floor. The couch cushions were stained, as were the dining table chairs. You'd expect the room at the ES to be luxurious and spacious. It was NOT! Linens are outdated. Rooms are small! The worst part was the hit air coming from what they call the "fresh air vent". It was 97 degrees on Saturday, so imagine how hot the fresh air was. Our room got so hot in the night we had to open the door to the hallway to get cool
air in. It was horrible!!! Again, we were never offered any apology or compensation for any if this. The assistant simply did not care. It was obvious! We love staying at Embassy Suites but we will never stay here again!!!

2  Thank Mom2KandW
Reviewed May 17, 2010

The bed was so uncomfortable that both me and my husband felt the rib cage pressing against our stomach. We could not sleep at all.
What was worst were the bug bites. I was bitten on my back and my abdomen and even today I suffer because of it.
To add insult to injury, we found out few days after our stay that our credit card was charged an unexplained amount despite the fact that we pre-paid the room and we have not used any minibar items or other services.
We tried to call the hotel three times for an explanation, left voice maul to the manager but we never got a call back. The receptionist was rude and told us that "she has other calls to take care of". The charges are still there.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
8  Thank dd1997
Reviewed April 24, 2010

I try to stay here whenever I have business in Plano. The rooms are clean and nice, and the staff goes out of their way to meet my needs. The hostess at the breakfast buffet remembers me every morning! Despite the crowds they get in the summer and on weekends. Three drawbacks: 1. Because the hotel is attached to the convention center there are often very large groups staying in the hotel. Often, they are sports teams of either kids or adults. So the common areas are not quiet and calm. 2. They use compact fluorescent lamps in the room lights so it isn't very bright. Reading's a little hard in the living-room section of the suite. 3. The internet is not free. If these three things don't deter you, definitely stay here.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed April 12, 2010

This is our second time to stay at this hotel. It's located right beside the Dr Pepper BallPark, we got to see a fireworks show beside the hotel after the game. Tons of restaurants and shopping centers are within a block of the hotel. The rooms are spacious, clean and nice. The staff is very friendly and professional, breakfast is to die for and the kids enjoyed the pool/hot tub which is indoor. The only problem we had was the people in the room next door were partying until 2AM which kept us awake and then some other parents were letting their young girls run up and down the halls and in and out of the elevators. We didn't complain to Mgmt about it so I guess that wasn't their fault. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone. It was great!!!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family