Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa
Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Frisco
Reviewed September 2, 2008

We love this ES.... very nice and great location in Frisco (North Dallas). Staff is wonderful and very helpful Free parking with Hybrid in indoor garage! STAY HERE if in Frisco.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank okatty
Write a ReviewReviews (1,211)

Reviewed July 23, 2008

I stayed at this hotel for only one night, while in town for business. Although the hotel was hosting a convention at the same time, it did not prevent the hotel from being on top of everything.

Although a little pricey, I have no complaints about the hotel. It was clean, and the room was quiet and comfortable. I enjoyed the breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed July 14, 2008

Stayed here for a baseball game. It was a great time. Free drinks before wandering over to the park, which is right out the door. Food was goo. Room service was excellent.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2008

Despite some of the mixed reviews I saw on this place, I must say that my stay here with my family was a very pleasant experience. From the moment of check-in until departure, staff here literally tripped over themselves in trying to make our stay as nice as possible. At check-in, when we found ourselves waiting behind vanfuls of little leaguers (in town for a baseball tournament), the front desk gave us a free movie to watch for having to wait 10 minutes to check in.

The rooms were clean, well lit, and the beds were quite comfy.

Swimming pool was clean and active with a constant flow of fresh towels brought in to dry you off after you swam. Also, the cooked-to-order breakfast was up to par. And our room service late-night treat was delicious!

All in all, a great experience and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed May 21, 2008

I spent two weeks at this Embassy Suites and I cannot think of one negative thing to say about it. The property is updated and very modern. The staff was incredibly welcoming and accomodating - in fact every time I passed a staff member they said hello to me.

I stayed in two different rooms - the first was a corner and was humongous and the second was not a corner but did provide me with a balcony overlooking the ballpark. I felt like I was on a rooftop at Wrigley :) It was very nice. Both rooms were large, modern and clean.

The fitness center was a welcome change to most hotel fitness centers complete with some updated equipment that had tv monitors, exercise balls and free weights.

The breakfast and manager's reception were up to the standard of which expect from and Embassy Suites - meaning they were very nice.

As others have posted you DO have to pay for internet and parking so if this kind of extra charges would turn you away you should be aware of the additional charges otherwise I think it's totally worth it.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed May 18, 2008

I have a BIG issue with this place right now going on. First off the (Sunday's) front desk "Manager", She treated me like I have NEVER been treated before! AWEFUL!

First off she has not been taught how to be Hospitable! "Hospitality" should be taught if it doesn't come natural! I intend on calling the General Manager today. Hopefully he will fix this matter!

1. A false FIRE alarm goes off for everyone to evacuate the EMBASSY HOTEL! So My little boy and I are being shoved down 5 flights of stairs. Us scared to death thinking this was our last day to live!

2. I held the room with my credit card, and when I checked out I paid the full amount with Cash. Well my credit card has been charged $240.00. And I payed cash!

3. Was told the total price to stay there would be $173.00. Per night. That was fine, it's a beautiful hotel and I "thought" would be worth every penny! I have been Scamed by this place, i feel! I'm praying that they will "make it right". But by reading all the Bad reviews about this place I'm not sure what's going to happen.

I just felt the need to Warn people about this place! For such a awesome, beautiful hotel. You'd think they'd hire Staff with some kind of Heart for People.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank jennijolong
Reviewed April 22, 2008

We absolutely loved every second of our stay! After reading some of the other reviews, I wondered if we'd stayed at the same property.

We had a gorgeous non-smoking king corner suite, and it was immaculately clean. Each room had its own climate control, and we were very comfortable. The shower was hot and had a wonderful shower massage attachment. The linens were fresh and clean as was the carpet and upholstery.

We found the hotel to be quiet and relaxing in spite of the fact they were hosting a huge gala event with Dana Carvey as the entertainment. The lobby decor is beautiful and the handblown glass chandeliers and sculptures are exquisite. We saw absolutely no evidence of any carpet that needed repair, and I'm at a loss to understand what was meant by a previous review's mention of the need for updating. This property is just barely three years old and is in excellent condition.

The complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast knocked our socks off. The pool was clean, and the hot-tub was clean and HOT! The internet cafe in the lobby served our needs perfectly, and we did not have to wait to use one of the house computers.

Every single staff member we encountered was friendly and helpful, and we truly couldn't have asked for a better stay. We will look forward to going back to this fine property soon.

Stayed: April 2008, traveled as a couple
Travelers also viewed these Frisco hotels
Homewood Suites by Hilton, Dallas-Frisco
#10 of 17 in Frisco
Hilton Garden Inn Frisco
Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
Hampton Inn & Suites Legacy Park-Frisco

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa

Address: 7600 John Q Hammons Dr, Frisco, TX 75034-1916
Location: United States > Texas > Frisco
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#3 Business Hotel in Frisco
#3 Romantic Hotel in Frisco
#5 Family Hotel in Frisco
Price Range: $143 - $288 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa 3.5*
The beautiful Embassy Suites Frisco Convention Center and Spa is located in the heart of Frisco. Frisco is the most booming place in the USA! So much is happening here! We are a four diamond, four star Embassy Suites! We boast over three hundred and thirty wonderfully appointed suites. We have that special four diamond, four star service that will exceed all of your expectations. The Embassy Frisco features a full service SPA BOTANICA which has everything from pedicures to body massages. The perfect place to relax from a meeting or sneak away for a romantic weekend.Talk about meeting space; we got you covered! The Embassy Frisco has a full convention center with over 90,000 square feet of flexible space that can accommodate up to two thousand! Whether you are coming in for that special meeting or family reunion- we do it all! Don't forget weddings! We have a special coordinator to assist your every need.The Embassy Frisco is close to everything to do! We are steps away from Dr Pepper Arena. We have views that overlook the Roughriders stadium. Close to many restaurants and shopping shopping shopping! Right across the street from Stonebrier mall and all they have to offer! So come on over to Frisco Embassy Convention Center and Spa- we will exceed all your expectations. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites Dallas Frisco Hotel Frisco