Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
1,236 results
All reviewsfree happy hourparking garageevening receptiongreat hotelmade to order breakfastball parkomeletliving roomfree breakfastindoor poolshopping malldr pepperhotel staffnice staygreat experiencestaff was friendlybusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Very nice hotel, excellent location for Frisco TX business, decent breakfast. The room furnishings are getting a little worn at this property, but the basic Embassy Suites room floor plan is excellent. On the negative side, Embassy Suites is charging for small considerations, like having your room ready if you arrive a little early or need a late checkout. Time will tell if it works or just drives cutomers across the street to similar housing options, like Homewood suites, etc.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
2  Thank AMagone
Rich L, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to post your comments regarding our hotel. We are sorry to hear your stay was mixed.

I reviewed your comments regarding your stay with us and we want you to know we appreciate all the feedback we can get. I do apologize that the hotel was not up to the usual standards you have come to expect from an Embassy Suites Hotel.

As a management team, we take all comments seriously and share them with our staff, so we may resolve issues such as these. Again, thank you for the comments, which will help us in our ongoing efforts to improve product and service.

Thank you so much for staying with us and we hope you will give us another opportunity to have you as our guest.

Richard Lundt

Reviewed December 27, 2013

All the staff was very friendly and the room was clean and comfortable. The walls were very thin so you could hear your neighbor shower...I never like this. The beds were comfortable and it was quiet at night. Embassy Suites offers a free breakfast and even though I like free, it was not worth getting up for. Most everything was cold except the oatmeal. We had an omelet made for our daughter (she didn't want to get out of bed) and it was okay.

I probably would stay here again, I just wouldn't get up for the free breakfast. :)

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

I wanted to thank you for your writing a review! I really do appreciate your feedback. We are pleased that you stayed with us! I did note your comments regarding your experience. I am very sorry the breakfast was not up to the standards you have come to expect from an Embassy Suites Hotel. I can assure you, we will address with our team. I know this does nothing to make up for a less than satisfactory experience, but hopefully will demonstrate our commitment to our guests. Thank you again and we hope to you give us another opportunity. If you would like to discuss further, I can be reached at rich.lundt@jqh.com or 972 963 9139.

Richard Lundt

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Our family met here for Christmas 2013. We had five rooms including one deluxe suite. My job includes group travel and check-in is almost always a nightmare. I was very pleasantly surprised to find that the check-in was a breeze. Our rooms were not only on the same floor, they were all next door to each other.
The staff is very friendly and helpful. We especially appreciated Charlsie at the front desk and a bellman named Austin. There was a blonde woman at the front desk who was also very helpful, but we failed to record her name.
Breakfast was delicious, even though it was scaled back a little due to the holiday. The dining area is large with plenty of tables for a large crowd. Bartender was friendly and helpful as well. The pool was surprisingly large with a nice hot tub and deck area.
There is a nice mall nearby with plenty of restaurants. There is a parking garage, but a free parking lot as well which always had spaces available during our stay.
One thing families might want to know if you're staying during the holidays---the mall Santa stays at this hotel. We saw him in the dining area on Christmas Eve, which was magical for our young children, but could be suspicious for older ones. He stayed in character while we were nearby.
We will likely make this hotel a part of an annual family tradition.
The problems mentioned in a previous review by "jeamon" must have been corrected, because we experienced none of them. The restaurant and spa were closed for the holiday, so I cannot address either of them.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for the very nice review of our hotel. Your detail gives a great description that can be so helpful to other travelers. We are always looking for ways to add an extra touch to make our guest's stay a little more special. Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed December 25, 2013

Helpful, great service, and very friendly employees Very clean, and well maintained. Close do shopping and restaurants. Good business facilities. I'd stay again and recommend. Plenty of good food options. Everyone seems happy and help was always there. Well managed.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Rich L, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! It is always gratifying to hear when my staff takes such good care of our guests! I also appreciate your mention the cleanliness of our hotel. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed December 23, 2013

this hotel really 'wowed' me. when i think of an embassy suite, i did not think it would be such a diamond type hotel. from the front desk to the room, everything was perfect. and it's connected to a convention center that is PERFECT for meetings and events.

i was at this hotel during a 'different' time for the dallas area---an ICE STORM! yet staff was so perfect even when things were crazy at the front desk. awesome management and staff!!

Room Tip: all the rooms are perfect! the corner king is beautiful!!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! Our team always does a great job and we especially appreciate the nice comments regarding our hotel! It is always nice to hear when my staff takes such good care of our guests! Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you soon!